Rua De Misericordia 13

Niall's P.O.V.

"Did you hear that, little slut? The loverboy said I can rape you. And I'll enjoy it, just like you. Won't you?" Alec says, grasping her hair again. Noah nods heavily, closing her eyes. I wish I could close mine too, but I can't. He'll hurt her if I do. He pulls her hair, throwing her on the bed, then sits on top of her. She shrinks in at his weight and the physical contact. "Let's begin. Give me your hands." The man commands and she hesitates. "Tell her she has to do it, loverboy. Tell her." Tell her. She trusted me, told me everything. Now I got us trapped, making her relive her biggest nightmare and I'm afraid we won't get out this time. "Do it, love." My voice sounds rough from the blood in my throat, it tastes terrible. She obeys, slowly raising her hands. He takes them and pins them down on the bed. "Hold them there, or you'll both regret. You don't want that, do you? Or should I hurt him again?" She doesn't move, preparing herself for what's coming. His hands move from her breasts to her stomach, as he rips her clothes of. I've never seen her in her lingerie before, none of us have. Her breath fastens, as he starts touching her, his hands on her upperlegs. The moment seems to go in slowmotion and I have to try my best not the close my eyes. He slaps her a couple of times. "Lay still I said, before I lose my patient." His eyes go from her body to me and back. He's keeping an eye on me, checking if I'm watching his sadistic game. Then all sudden he kicks her stomach, almost making her throw up. "What was that for?" I gasp for air, not able to handle this situation. "Because I felt like it." He grins evily, then slaps her again. Her eyes get filled with shock when he slams his lips against hers. She once told me she never kissed a boy before. Her first kiss should be gentle, not like this. He forces his tongue in her mouth, almost choking her. This holded on for what seemed like forever. 'Till she couldn't handle it anymore and ran out of air. His scream filled the room, as she bit his tongue. He spits on her, the bloodcoloured spit dripped down her neck. "You choose this yourself." He growls, then slams his lips on her body, exploring the area above her breasts, slowly going down. Her skin is wet, covered with a layer of spit. Her eyes search for mine, as his tongue touches her legs. They roam around looking for a solution. My heart skips a beat when they light up. Phone. She mouths, looking out my pocket. My cell! I have it with me. Niall, you fucking idiot. "LAY STILL." He commands again, his words echoing through the room. He turns around, looking at me. "Enjoying the show, loverboy?" I nod, scared he'll hurt her again. He does it anyway. She screams when his hand reaches her stomach, a red mark appears. Suddenly Noah does something that surprises us all. Her lips touch his and her tongue enters his mouth. He moans hard, the sound hurts my ears. She looks at me, kissing with her eyes open. Her expression is filled with disgust. This is my chance, she distracted him. I try to take my phone out of my pocket, I'm still tied down. This is gonna be texting without looking. Tied, come fast. Danger at Rua De Misericordia 13. Niall- To: Louis. I look up, his eyes burning in mine. He stands up, leaving her on the bed, wearing nothing but a bra and undies. "Don't you ever learn, loverboy?" His foot hits me in a place no guy wants to be hit. I groan, as the pain takes a hold of my body. He does it again. It paralizes me, keeps me from thinking. Another kick, and another, and another. I've never felt so much pain in my life. Suddenly the situation changes. Noah grasps Alec's hair, making him fall backwards, her foot in his crotch. "Stay away from him." She kicks him. "You sadistic, ugly, desperate bastard." With every word she kicks his balls again, tears streaming down her face. "I'll make sure you can never have kids. Don't you dare to call me a slut again, asshole." She keeps punching and scratching, eventhough he's not even consious anymore. I let her, I'd do it too. Then the roles turn again. Luke and Ivan jump on her back and she hits the ground, crushed under their weight. She gasps for air, trying to get them of of her. "Now we have you all for ourselfs." "NO, I'M DONE WITH IT. I'M DONE WITH YOU PERVERTS." They laugh, not knowing what she's capable of. Yet. Her arms search on the ground, grabbing a knife. "Put those tongues back in your mouth before I cut them off." She threatens, showing them her weapon. "On your knees." Their laughter fades and they kneel. "Now wich one of you is Ivan?" The man with grey hair raises his hand, skaking. In one quick movement she hits him in the balls. "Why me?" He groans, rolling on the floor. "You're first in the alfabet." Then the door flies open, showing Louis' silhouette. He gasps for air at the sight of me tied down and Noah in her lingerie, keeping two men under control.