Is Your Heart Frozen?

Josh's P.O.V.

"Oh, so you're choosing his side now?" Louis asks, dangerously calm. She tries to loosen his grip, but makes it only worse. "I'm choosing no one's side. Since when are there even sides?" It sounds a bit stronger now. "Fine. You know where the door is." He whispers with a creepy look in his eyes. Niall's mouth drops. "What?" Louis looks at him, raising his voice a little. '"I said: You know where the door is." Everyone holds his breath, wondering what'll happen next. Unlike other thirteen year olds, Noah stays calm. That's one of the things I admire. She teached me to relax and wait untill people calm down. Then they'll say what they really mean. She nods, looking at her hands, waiting for him to let her go. And he does. He actually does. His gaze meets mine, as he signs me to leave. Don't take it personal. Just walk. I head towards the door, Noah hot on my heels. The boys don't move, not realising what's happening. A cold breeze takes a hold of me when we get outside, the door locked behind us. There's no way back of course. "Thank you, you shouldn't of done that though." I whisper, rubbing her cheek. "It's fine. I don't get what got them so worked up. I mean, everything seemed okay before." She says, shaking her head. "Its probably the stress." I answer and she nods. "Louis didn't mean what he said. Please don't be mad at him. I don't understand what happened to Liam though. I've never seen him like this before." Her brows form a frown. "I'm not mad at him. I guess we'll found out when they let us back in." She shivers a little and I notice what she's wearing. A short and a T-shirt, her hair is still a bit wet too. There's no way this can be healthy. "Come here, love. I'll keep you warm." I pull her in a hug, hiding her in my strong arms. We stand there for while, wondering what's happening inside. "OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR, LOUIS." Niall's voice sounds through the walls. Noah's eyes light up. "LIAM, WHAT THE HELL?! IT'S FREAKING FREEZING OUT THERE. DID YOU SEE WHAT THEY'RE WEARING." It goes on like this for a while, 'till the sound fades. Everything seems to fade.

Harry's P.O.V.

"OPEN THAT DAMN THING." Niall yells, pulling the door. "Sit down. Now." Liam commands, but it doesn't help a bit. The boy lost it when Noah left. Louis locked the door, hiding the key. There's no way in or out. "She choose it herself." He says, ignoring our begging. "Liam, you're making a mistake." Zayn tries again, tears blinking in his eyes. "No. Niall and Noah made a mistake. Now they're getting punished for it." The boy with wavy brown hair explains, as he throws his hands up in the air. "IS THIS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, HUH? WE MADE A MISTAKE, YES. BUT THE BOTH OF US GOT PUNISHED ENOUGH I THINK. SHE ALMOST GOT RAPED. SHE FUCKING ALMOST GOT RAPED AND I WATCHED." Tears are streaming down Niall's face, leaving big red marks. His voice is rough from all the yelling. "I just don't want this to happen again, okay?" I shake my head and my curls bounce. "So you decide lock Noah and Josh outside at 3 in the morning? Did you see what they were wearing?" Louis gives me a deathglare, but I ignore it. "This is not okay. What Josh even had to do with this?" Zayn asks. "He was rude. He had no reason to say that." The oldest lad defends himself. "He had. You're making mistakes and he and Niall were the only who had the guts to tell you. He's just trying to help and he's doing a great job. Noah trusts him, so do I." I say, finally speaking my mind. "Is that how you think of it?" He asks me, coming closer. "Yes." My answer was short, but strong. "So do I." The Bradford boy defends me and so does Nialler, who's still trying to open the door. "Is that how you think of it, Liam?" Louis turns to a speechless Daddy Direction. "I can't think. Sorry, I really can't right now." He burries his face in his hands. "Then let us make the decisions. We can handle it." I try again, desperate to get the little angel back in my arms. Our Niall's probably. That doesn't matter, as long as she's warm and safe. Liam shakes his head, still not looking up. I throw my hands up in the air. What can we possibly do?

Josh's P.O.V.

"Don't go to sleep, Josh. Stay with me." Noah cups my face in her cold hands and I slowly open my eyes, meeting hers. They look worried. Then my gaze goes to her fingers, they're all blue, just like her small lips. "Sorry." I whisper. "It's okay, but I need you to stay awake." I shake my head. "No, I mean, yes. But I mean I'm sorry for getting you in this situation." Now she's the one shaking her head. "This was my choice, remember? Now tell me something, it doesn't matter what." I nod, digging in my memory. It's harder than I expected, everything seems blur. "Come on. I know you can do this." A warm smile appears on her cold lips. "Come on, Devine. Use those brains." Her enthusiasme came out of nowhere. "Err, well, remember when you got introduced to the crew? It seems like ages ago. You were so shy, hiding behind Niall. Then Caroline took you with her, you seemed so relieved. I used to look at you, standing there backstage every concert. Every time. Untill that bitch came. I missed you, you know? I missed your gorgous laugh, how you enjoyed the music. And the guitarsolos! You're eyes used to light up every time." She chuckled a little. "I never knew you noticed me." "Of course I did. Ohh, I remember when you woke up in my arms. That look on your face, priceless. You seem so peacefull when you sleep." I whisper, fighting the urge to close my eyes. It's so hard. So damn hard. So damn hard. So damn...