Don't you dare

Harry's P.O.V.

I look at Noah's face. It just makes me cry. How could Zayn do that? I was drunk when it happened but I remember it. It's like I watched a movie and now understand it. I woke up this morning to Zayn's crying. Liam locked his room, so he's stuck in there. He feels terrible, we know that. But he deserves the feeling.

A tear streames down my cheek and drips on her face. Slowly her eyes open. No, fuck. I rub her cheek. "It's alright, Love. Go back to sleep." It works. She slowly falls asleep. I feel Liam's hand on my shoulder. "It's terrible, I know." He whispers, comforting me. I look at her body, bruises everywhere.

With the sound of our talking, Zayn's crying get's louder. "I'll go talk to him." With that he leaves me alone. I respect him for it. I wouldn't be able to talk to him at this point. Of course I know our Bradford-boy didn't meant for any of this to happen. It was the alchohol. I saw it myself. The brunette who did this wanted this to happen. It wasn't a coincedince. She SEARCHED for his drink. Bitch.

"I'm so sorry." Zayn whispers. The two lads come down the stairs. His eyes are red from crying. I nod softly. I know he is. "You." I hear someone say. "You did this to her!" I recognise it as the voice of Louis. He runs at Zayn and punches him in the face with all his strength. I look at Noah. "Go back to sleep, Love." I tried again, but it doesn't work. She's wide awake now. "Z-z-zayn, are you alright. " She mutters, truely conserned. "No, don't you dare to feel sorry for him. He deserves it. He did this to you, girl. Don't you dare to forgive him!" The oldest boy yells. Her face goes blanc and she simply stands up and walks away. Leaving us in confusion. "Noah, come back! Sorry!" Louis says, he falls on his knees. Niall woke up from all the noice. He runs after her. The sound of running and things falling on the ground reaches my ears. A few minutes later he comes back, Tears in his eyes. "She's gone."

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter :) thank you to everyone who's reading! Please share and vote, it would help a lot. I'm gonna keep my love for writing a secret from my friends and family for now. Kind of stupid to say: i'm writing a fanfic with 17 readers... Anyway, thanks! Ask your directionerfriends to read this story please :D just a little story for you! When I had to babysit my little nephew and niece (6 and 5 years old). I told them a lot about the boys and showed them videos of them. Today i sam my family and my nephew keeped talking about one direction facts. The race, how Niall fell, superman, the hat with suger thing, harry trying to fly,... SO PROUD!! (plus, i uploaded the video of Noah's guitarsong in 'a perfect day')

xxx Astrid