Losing Control

Louis's P.O.V.

"Harry put her on the table." Liam commands, but he doesn't react. He's just standing, froozen. "HARRY. THE. BLOODY. TABLE." Even Liam looses his patience, as he tries to wake the curly boy up. I quikly take Noah and follow his instructions. He starts hitting her chest, trying to get her heartbeat back. "STOP IT! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK HER. STOP!" Niall is losing it. Fuck. I hit him, hard, too hard. He tries to defend himself, but Zayn jumps infront of him. This doesn't stop him. He kicks in his stomach. The guy falls on the ground, groaning. He keeps hurting him. "NOW IT'S ENOUGH!" I punch his nose, causing it to bleed. "Louis, get me something to stop the bleeding." Liam yells, but I'm in a fight with Nialler. If I loose my attention one moment, he'll win. "GUYS, SHE'S FUCKING DYING, OKAY. SO GET YOUR BLOODY ASS HERE AND HELP ME." This is the first time in my life I hear Daddy Direction curse so much in one sentence. I run to the kitchen, trying to escape from the freaked out blondie. "Hurry up." I take a few towels, giving them to Liam. He tries to reanimate her again. Her eyes shot open. "No-" Niall interrupts me, hitting my on my cheek. I try to defend myself but he headlocks me. "N-n-no, Louis." Noah tries to get of the table, running towards me. Liam won't let her, he's afraid she'll get hurt. "L-let me go." She scratches and slaps him 'till he lets her go. "I'm fine, Love." I try to comfort her, but the way Niall holds me reminds her of the men on the street. She runs in my arms, breathing heavily. "Not again, not again." She hides in my arms, closing her eyes. "No, dear. We'll be fine. Shhh. Calm down." Everyone around us relaxes, as we hold eachother. I lift her up, putting her back on the table. "Louis stay with her. Harry get some ice. And Niall. Niall, just count to twenty, okay? Count to twenty and look your little angel in the eyes." Liam gives us new orders. I help Zayn up, still not letting her go. "11,12,13" With every number he says, Niall regrets everything even more. By the time he comes to twinty, he's crying. "I'm so sorry. I lost it." He explaines to us, walking towards the girl on the table. She shrinks in. The biggest punishment ever. Scaring her. "It's alright. He won't hurt me. It won't happen again. No more knives." I squeeze her hand. "Louis, when I'm done here, you and I have to talk. You're going to tell me what you mean with 'it'." Liam says in his stern voice. He got everything under control again. Thank god.

Liam's P.O.V.

My hands are shaking, my mind is freaking out. The boys got in a fight. I lost control. I fucking lost control. That can't happen again. "Maybe you should take a break?" Zayn suggests. He's laying on the couch, his arms wrapped around his stomach. "No, I'll be fine. I'm almost done. Are you okay, love?" I look at Noah. She's still laying on the table. Louis is holding her hand. He's singing for her. She nods, trying to ignore the pain. I feel terrible, doing this to her. But I have to, she knows that. Niall is sitting on the edge of the table, scared to get closer. I focus on the wounds, taking care of another cut. Her whole body is broken and bruised. Only the devil can cause such a thing. And we did nothing. We just let it happen. Some of her wounds aren't a result of tonight. Tonight wasn't the first time she got hurt. But It'll be the last time.

"Love..." Niall says with his eyes pointed at the ground when I'm done. We're sitting in the livingroom. Noah is sitting on his lap, wrapped in a blanket. She's still supercooled. Even after the shower. "What's wrong?" Her voice sounds weak, like the whispering of the wind. He hesitates. "Why were you so hard on us in your dairy on your tablet." His words shock her. A moment long, she didn't know what to answer. "I don't get it. What dairy? Do you mean I said something mean?" Our hope rises, maybe she didn't wrote it. "You said I was in love with my hairspray." Zayn reminds her. "Oh that. That wasn't mean. And it was written in Dutch. How is it even possible that you guys could read it?" She doesn't seem very worried, or even ashamed about what she wrote. We all try to hide our dissapointment,  but after all this drama that's very hard. "What?! Not mean?! You called me an asshole!" Harry yelled at her. I knew someone was gonna break. The shock is written on her face. "I never called you an asshole." She says, almost inaudible. "Don't lie to us, dear. We saw it ourself." Louis explains before the curly boy can answer. Zayn runs to her room, getting her tablet." Oh god. I don't want another fight. "Look." His voice sounds angry, as he shows her the words. Her mouth drops. "You guys are translating it wrong." She whispers, her eyes poined at the ground. "How can you possible get the word asshole wrong?!" Harry yells. "I feel sorry for Harry. Those paps are way to hard on him. How can they hurt him like that? I wonder how they sleep at night. He doesn't deserve this. Surtenly that one men who keeped calling his relationship fake, claiming he was gay. That guy was a total asshole." She translates outloud, hidding her tears. "And then there's Liam. He seems to be the older brother I always wanted. He's always so overprotective. I love it! I was fantasating about Niall rapping 'You Need Me Man I Don't Need You'. Drowling over Zayn's lovestory with his hairwax. I love you guys. Please don't question that."She closes her eyes, tears streaming down her face. Are we going to hurt her even more?

A/N

Hello! Please tell me: YOUR FAVOURITE CHAPTER! Wich one :) Sorry if this one sucks, I wrote it will watching Niall's twitcam... Well, Anyway! Next chapter up at 11O comments and 180 votes, deal? I'm trying to get it higher in the rankinglist! So, help me please! Love you till the butter flies!

xxx Astrid