An Unexpected Message

Liam's P.O.V.

'I'm sorry for what I did... xxx' ~ Roxy

Man, where did this message come from? Of course I know the person who sended it. I don't think I'll ever forget her. What she did to me... Should I tell the boys about her? Probably. But how do you tell your friends you have a message from someone who used to ruin you? Maybe I should tell Zayn first. He knows my story. The full version.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Liam told me. I know everything about his past. He trusted me with it. But what if Roxy isn't talking about what she did in the past? What if she's the brunette. THE brunette? Could be, right? Or maybe I'm just trying to find an offender? Who knows? I think we should tell te boys, but I'm gonna wait untill Liam suggests that. The lads are still angry at me. So am I. I hate what I did. Really. I can still remember the fear in her eyes when I choked her. It's like those images are on replay. Over and over again they cross my mind. And hers too. I know that. The fear is still hiding in her eyes. But she forgave me. She really is an angel...

We're leaving tonight. Off to France. I kind of look forward to it, just to see Noah sleep. I know... that's sounds a little creepy... She looks so cute! Caroline had to come. She putted make up over her bruises so the paps won't notice. Niall holded her hand meanwhile. You could see the pain in her eyes, How she squeezed his hand. Now we're on our way to the airport. Hopefully I don't fall asleep to soon ;). When we walk in, papperazi tries to take pictures of our guest, But she's wearing her mask and we're walking around her. We still have to find a name for her, though...

Harry's P.O.V.

My heart skips a beat when I see Noah blinking. She's tired, we all are. But I don't mind. Soon she'll be asleep, close to one of us. Louis already passed out. That's a bit of an odd thing. Normally he's hyper. And Liam, he's acting weird too. Something is bothering him. I turn to Niall. He's just being overprotective. She's laying with her head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around her. You can see he's counting down, waiting for her to fall asleep. They love eachother so much. He moves, she moves. No one can pull them apart, right?

Zayn and me are the only ones still awake. He's sitting in the corner, trying not to be noticed. Shame and regret are written on his face. I feel sorry for him, it wasn't his fault. It was the brunette's. That could've been me. Maybe I'll feel like that too. Maybe I'll blow it. "Zayn, are you alright?" He nods almost invisable. "You know, I'm not mad at you, okay?" That comes out a little weird. "Thanks Harry, I appreciate your support. What I did was terrible, controlled by alchohol." Now it's my turn to nod. He's my best friend. Noah forgave him, so why can't I? Speaking of Noah. She fell asleep next to Niall. Hidden in his strong arms. I see the desire to sit next to her in Zayn's eyes. To touch her. To comfort her. Telling her everything will be okay. "Go ahead." He hesitates, scared the lads will be mad at him. But then he takes her hand. "Her hands, they're so cold." He whispers, fascinated by their contact. "Here you go." He takes his hoodie of and covers her with it. She moves a little. "Thanks, Zayn." His eyes light up. Maybe she recognised his smell. I think so. I'll check that later. "I love you, Noah" He mutters, kissing her cheek. A wide smile appears on my face when I see this happening. I feel so proud. Proud of her. Proud of him. Proud of us, taking such a good care of eachother. With that last thought I fall asleep.

Liam's P.O.V.

I told the boys about Roxy when Noah and Zayn were the only ones awake. They still are. We didn't want to wake them up. So now I'm carrying Zayn around in the airport while Niall is taking care of his girl. The paps are everywhere but I don't mind. People will love it. Noah looks so cute and small and Zayn. Yeah Zayn. I think the fans'll be happy with a new Ziam picture. "Guys, a little maturity, please." I beg when Louis and Harry are messing with the luggages.

"What do you think of Melody?" Harry suggests in the car. "Naaah." We're trying to find a name for Noah. She's gonna be the main subject in our interview tomorrow. Well tomorrow, this afternoon actually. It's already 1.25pm. Louis fell asleep around 1 o'clock. "Symphony, I want to name her Symphony!" Niall yells. "Shhh! You're gonna wake them up." I like the name though. "What's up, guys?" She yawns. "Nothing, you can go back to sleep, It's late." Niall goes trough her hair and her eyes close again. Her beautiful eyes...

Noah's P.O.V.

"Who's the mysterious girl?" The interviewer asks. "Symphony, our little sister." Harry answers. "So, you have an unknown sister?" They shake their head. "She's OUR sister. Our little angel." I blush when they say this. No one can see me, but still. It makes me shy. "Is she here?" The man asks again. Damn... The lads said they wouldn't bring me if nobody asked. "Yes she is. Symphony? Can you sit with us for a second." No! I don't want to! Someone behinds me pushes me a little. It's Josh, the drummer. I've been talking to him for a while and he's pretty nice. Hesitating I walk on the set. "Wow, You choose a beautiful girl. Come here, love." The interviewer compliments me. My cheeks get red and my eyes are pointed at the ground. Niall takes me on his lap. "Niall's favourite?" "Yeah, He's the one who brought her to us." Liam explaines. The man asks me a few questions and I answer them all with a little help from the boys. I can't really remember what happened, I was to nervous. "The fans will love you now." Zayn comforts me. "JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE CARROTS." Louis screams in my ear. Is that boy ever going to respect my love for silence?

A/N

Sorry, guys. That was REALLY TERRIBLE... Anyway... A little teaser for you! Next chapter: the beach and girls ;) maybe one will stay? English class is still freaking boring, but writing on your hand is fun :D And last chapter I added a video, please listen to the song. It's self written. + comment comment comment! I thought I'd test how many people actually read the authorsnote. So, if you did add 'pink fluffy unicorn' to your comment. (Don't forget to vote!) (Yes, I'll keep asking) (So the sooner I get 50 the votes the sooner I'll stop asking)

Xxx Astrid