Chapter 75: Xie Yuchen's Plan

Let's go back to the time on the train when Xie Yuchen had just shoved Yang Hao out of the window. There was still some distance between the tracks and the river, so he had to use some strength; otherwise Yang Hao would fall head first onto the concrete railing beside the train tracks. After that, he threw down Yang Hao's luggage and looked back at Liang Wan.

The girl had been completely scared stiff, and when she saw Xiao Hua look at her, she cowered back against the bed.

Xie Yuchen sighed. His family had taught him well, and he had always been considerate and tolerant of women, but there was no other way at the moment. He suddenly stepped forward and forcefully grabbed Liang Wan's ankle, pulling her close so he could lift her up, hug her, spin her around, and then throw her out of the window like a strange dance.

He listened to the girl's screams being drowned by the wind, rubbed his arm, and then jumped off the table.

It had been a long time since he had used so much strength, so his arm was a little stiff. It hadn't been a problem to throw someone out when he had exercised every day in the past, since handstands and somersaults made his actions very explosive at short distances.

As the train rocked past the railway bridge, he looked at his cell phone and sent out the last text message. Then he threw the phone out of the window, put on his leather jacket, and leaned against the table.

There was a commotion next door, and it was obvious that some of the people were alarmed by the screams just now.

But these weren't the people he wanted to avoid. Those people weren't so easily alarmed, and had always been calm, cool, and collected. Now, they were probably calmly arranging alternative plans.

It was impossible to hide the whereabouts of people leaving the city, especially because Li Cu's destination was too obvious. But Liang Wan had also appeared beside Li Cu, which wasn't part of his arrangement. She was supposed to appear later, so her appearance now meant that it was a demonstration and warning from the other side.

"We're able to pry into, and interfere with, all the plans you've arranged."

This was the other's party's subtext.

The secret game between the two sides had reached this point, and he could only smile bitterly. It appeared that both sides had admitted the existence of the other, but still didn't want a direct conflict.

Poor Li Cu and Liang Wan. They were constantly being played, just like chess pieces on a board.

But that was it.

He remembered the whole plan that Wu Xie had mentioned that night. The plan to fight back.

In the four months after coming back from Motuo, it was as if Wu Xie had disappeared [1]. Xiao Hua knew that Wu Xie had finally seen the enemy.

From behind a huge, invisible net, this enemy had a hand in all of the details of the plot. But they couldn't be traced or analyzed, and there was no way to prove their existence. Even just seeing their shadow— although it was only a shadow— after generations of being hidden behind the veil had been a huge improvement.

Xie Yuchen didn't know what Wu Xie had been through, but no one could find him for four months. It was after those four months that he finally appeared, with a beard on his face and the stench of grease clinging to him. He was as thin as a log, but his eyes shone with a neurotic glow as if he had been possessed.

He shaved and bathed at Xie Yuchen's house, and then revealed his plan.

It was a plan to fight back and get revenge, and Xie Yuchen was surprised by Wu Xie's determination and courage (or maybe it was resentment in his heart).