Chapter 86: White Snake

"White snake?" Yang Hao laughed, thinking that Li Cu was joking, but Li Cu said, "I found the hole leading to out, but it's full of snakes, and there's a white one that's huge. Not just Lady White Snake, but also White Bone Spirit." [1]

"In the water?" Yang Hao asked. Li Cu nodded and went to find his backpack. "Did we bring explosives?"

"Do you want to blow the hole up along with them?" Liang Wan asked. "Find a way to bring the snakes up."

Easy for you to say, you didn't look at that snake. You're not Fahai [2]. This type of strong woman is really trying to get us killed.

Su Wan, who was off to the side and barely conscious, said, "Li Cu, is the white snake you mentioned very big? About as thick as a bowl?"

"How do you know?"

Su Wan was looking behind Li Cu, and the other three followed his line of sight and turned around.

In the filtration pool behind them, a huge white snake had emerged from the water, looking at them in an attacking stance. All of the scales on its body were open, and it didn't look like a snake at all.

"It's a dragon." Yang Hao was dumbfounded and retreated towards Su Wan, who threw the loaded folding submachine gun to him. At the same time, all of the snake's scales folded, its body became streamlined, and it lunged as quick as lightning.

Yang Hao didn't have the chance to raise his submachine gun before the snake's head arrived. As if he were on the soccer field, he used a slide tackle to roll over and dodge the incoming threat. He heard Su Wan scream and saw that he had been swept into the air by the white snake.

Liang Wan was frozen, so Li Cu pushed her away, took four or five steps back, and then picked up another gun from where it was lying in the sand. He shook the sand off, turned around, and started shooting along with Yang Hao.

Lady White Snake was beaten so badly that she threw Su Wan away and shrank back into the water. Yang Hao and Li Cu both breathed a sigh of relief and walked to the edge of the filtration pool, finding that it was muddy and the sand underneath had been stirred up.

"Fahai, you don't understand love." Yang Hao sang, "With a gun in hand, it's no problem to take the Western Scriptures." With that, he shot another burst at the filtration pool.

Li Cu ran to help Liang Wan find Su Wan, who now had two black bloody holes in his thigh. He could no longer speak, and looked at Li Cu with the same kind of eyes as Tony Leung Chiu-wai, as if to say: "Why me again?" [3]

While Liang Wan rescued Su Wan again, Li Cu was hesitating on which side to go help. He turned around and saw Yang Hao fire again, but as Yang Hao was walking, he suddenly went "xiu" [4], and slipped into the water.

That idiot really has a low IQ! Li Cu hurled abuse at him as he rushed over. Yang Hao surfaced from the water, climbed ashore, and then ran wildly .

As he flew past Li Cu, the entire water's surface exploded in an instant, and countless black snakes breached the surface, gliding like rain as they descended upon him.

Li Cu skidded to a halt, turned back around, and saw that Yang Hao had jumped into the bunker he had set up before. He rolled over and ducked his head as Yang Hao started shooting, hitting four or five snakes in mid-air. He got up and joined the battle, bullets flying everywhere.

The first dozen or so black snakes were knocked to the ground, but then more flew out of the filtration pool. It was just like a boiling pot, and the black snakes inside overflowed like boiling water.