puppy || pieck finger x reader || LEMON‼️

𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚃𝚘𝚙! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

This is a request by: 1sadscout ! I hope you like this!
Special Lemon!
Yw ;)
Request: Bottom! Pieck x Top! Reader
~Here we go~

Pieck's POV:
"Pieck~ stop teasing me!" I heard my lovely partner say. I was kissing their neck, and leaving small love marks on it.

"Pieck, Whatever you do, I'm not responsible for the aftermath." I stopped and pulled away, blushing madly. "So now you stop? Too bad, the consequences are...nice." I nervously backed away, but my legs failed me.

"Oh? Legs weak already? But we didn't start~"

I gulped and they pinned me onto the bed and started sucking and nipping at my neck. "Mmmh~" I let out a mufffled moan, and they started sucking harder.

They had moved down to my chest and pulled my shirt off. They reached under me, unclipping my bra. They started sucking on my sweet spots, and I kept moaning.

"Y-Y/N~! Ah~ D-Don't stop!" As I said that, they stopped. "Your not the one in control here, puppy." They whispered into my ear, and sent shivers down my spine.

"S-Sorry..." I said, with pleading eyes, wanting their touch. They pulled my skirt off, and played with the hem of my panties.

"Do you like these?" They said, pulling out a pair of scissors. In the heat of the moment, I shook my head, and they cut it off of me.

I actually liked those, but I didn't care right now. They bent down, about to eat me out, but I stopped them. "Wait! That's not fair...your still dressed!" They smirked and started to strip.

They stripped fully, and bent down again. "Ready? Wait, why am I asking?" They thrusted their fingers into me, and I gasped, and then let out a loud moan.

"Like it?" "Y-Yes!" I managed to say, over all the pleasure. They thrusted their fingers in me again, and started speeding up. I let out breathy moans, and my juices started to spill on their fingers.

I grabbed the bedsheets, arching my back, allowing them to go deeper. They pushed their tongue into me, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Hah...Y/N...faster!"

They complied and started thrusting their fingers and tongue in me at an inhuman speed.

"Y-Y/N I-I'm gonna- Oh!" I cummed all over their fingers and in their mouth. They drank it all, but kept going.

"W-Wait! Why a-are you g-going f...aster! I-It's sensitive!" They ignored me, still going very fast. I got sent into overdrive, and a rush of pleasure was sent through my entire body.

"Y-Y/N! I-I can't! I-I need to c-cum!" "Oh no puppy, this round, you cum when I say so. "N-No! I-I can't! I need to-" "Nope."

I obeyed, holding it in as much as I could. About 10 minutes later I kept asking and they denied. "Ok...now you can." I screamed, and let all my juices fall into their mouth, and they licked it all up.

"Good luck walking. Now you have a good reason to use that crutch."

♥︎ T H E ♥︎ E N D ♥︎
A/N: This was very awkward to write, but I think this will be my only lemon, because my mom likes to read my stories, and she would KILL me if she saw this.

Next Up: Request by: cserepesmuskatli