✨🎄 Christmas Special 🎄✨

This doesn't effect the story!

You laid in your bed with your shark onesie and began to stirr in your sleep.

You were beginning to wake up, you opened your eyes to see Mina's head hovering above yours.

You jumped which caused you and Mina to collide heads.

"Ow.." You both whimper as you rubbed the spot.

"Well guess we were the first to get up!" Mina whisper-yelled.

You both grabbed your phones and ran to your parents room.

To your surprise the bed was empty with body imprints and scattered blankets.

You looked to Mina, nodding whispering to 'head downstairs'.

You both did and met your parents in the kitchen making breakfast.

Your dad was making the turkey in his grill on the patio, and your mom was finishing the orange rolls and making the sides for the Christmas 'feast'.

"Good Morning Mom! Merry Christmas!" You and Mina greeted at the same time.

"Good Morning girls, Merry Christmas!" She welcomed back as she continued to work.

You and your family had already put up the Christmas tree at the beginning of December and your now filled stockings were placed above a lit fireplace.

You pulled out your phone as you grabbed a glass and poured hot coco mix, then you put on some milk on to boil.

You opened up the group chat called the 'Bakusquad'.

💥💢Bakusquad💢💥

Y/n Ashido is online
Mina Ashido is online

You
Merry Christmas 🎄🎄!!

Ejiro Kirishima is online

Kiri
Merry Christ-mas!!

Denki Kaminari is online

Denki
Merry Christ-mas

Katsuki Bakugou is online

Katsuki
STFU.

Merry Christmas or whatever

Mina
Holy!!! Bakugou said Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas guys!

Sero Hanta is online

Sero
Merry Christmas!

Denki
Mina made a good point! Bakugou you may act like you don't but you love us!

Katsuki Bakugou is offline

Sero
Sorry guys! I gtg, fam starting breakfast! Ttyl.

Sero Hanta is offline

Denki
Shoot me to! Merry Christmas!!

Denki Kaminari is offline

Kiri
Woah, well Y/n, I bet you and Mine gtg too. So ily, Have a great Christmas you two,ttyl!