ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2!

Y/N P.O.V.

We had felt like what we had to do was too much, but we had 10 months to prepare.

Sweat, blood, and tears were what we had to look forward to for these painful upcoming 10 months.

🕒 Ten painful months later... 🕒 

My alarm had gone off. I stared at it letting my eyes adjust to the room it was actually pretty bright for it's dark theme.

I had seen something move, unaware of who or what it was I lift my arm allowing the fire to lightly illuminate the figure.

I squint my eyes, studying the figure. I noticed familiar pink curly locks and sighed..

She was waving her hands in a surrender gesture. I watched her sweatdrop as I retreat the flame.

"Jeez... all I wanted to do was wake you up for once..." She said sadly. I gave her a small smile, " Beunos Dias.." I replied to her comment.

She tilted her head to the side. " Y/N, you've only just started speaking Spanish! What did you even say!!" She crossed her arms and pouted.

" I said 'Good Morning' you goof."

She stuck her tongue at me, surprised washed over me. Unfortunately for her it gave me an excuse to thump her again so I took it. I slid out of bed and slowly approached her. It took her a minute but she realized what was about to happen. She ran out of my door and took off down the stairs.

While running she said " First to the kitchen is going to be the next Symbol of Peace!" She knew how much I wanted to prove myself. I smirked as I chased after her.

" You're so childish, but..."

I started to use my wind and took off down the stairs.

"...I'm definitely becoming the next Symbol of Peace!"

She jumped from the top of the stairs rolling as she landed carful not to hurt herself, she then spotted me and ran after me.

I actually finished first and was already eating. She walked in panting, "Hey loser, what took you so long." Mom came up and hit the back of my head with a spatula.

" Mom! What was that for!" I questioned as I stopped eating to rub the back of my head. Mina laughed a bit, which also receiving a hit on the head, "Mom!"

Mom had grey skin unlike Mina and Dad, and had straight long silver hair with black sclera (White part of our eye) and had beautiful light brown irises.

She was very beautiful and super strict. She wore a black dress with a brownish/greyish and gold belt and a light grey furr jacket.

( A Photo of her below! Not my Art BTW )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

( Y/N and Mina's Dad, Also Not My Art!)

Dad had walked in soon after seeing what the fuss was about. " Good Morning," He said while wiping his eyes and looking for coffee.

Mom went and kissed his cheek, and smiled " Nothing just scolding our girls for doing par core in the house, I wonder where they got the idea." She glared right at him.

He just smiled, rubbed the back of his neck, and looked away saying "Yeah.. Wonder where..." He sweatdropped while trying to change the subject, finally he thought of something while we were all eating in silence.

"So you girls are finally going to the practical part of the exam."

( Sorry I didn't want to explain the whole thing so, long story short yesterday 'in the story' you took the written part of it and your really smart! Ayee )

I smiled at him, and replied with " Yeah, Dad! We'll be heroes and daughters you'll be proud of!" He looked at Mom then Mina and me. He laughed a bit and smiled at us,

"Honey, We're already proud of you. Mom and me thought that now would be a good time to give both of you these." Mom had left the kitchen and a few minutes came back with two boxes.

Mina's eyes grew as she looked at them. Mom gave us each a box and told us to open them so we did.. We saw two necklaces mine was of a moon and Mina's a alien.

 We saw two necklaces mine was of a moon and Mina's a alien

------------------------------------------

We looked at each other then each other's necklaces before immediately putting them on

" Y/N we know how much you love the space and fascinated in the moon, and Mina we know how fascinated you are in aliens. Since you'll be going to a school that could completely change your life."

" This is our gift and your charm" Mom had replied with her beautiful smile.

After we had cleared our plates and loaded them we left, hand in hand talking about what the U.A. practical would be like. I didn't want to use my quirk so I'd use the 10 months put into hand in hand combat.

Bye My Precious Star!