ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

You woke up and performed your usual schedule. So did the rest of the Ashido Family. You and Mina ran towards the bus and got on, ready for another day.

They made their way where Kirishima and Bakugou were. Bakugou clicked his tongue when he saw you. He got up, patted her head, then sat back down.

Kirishima really didn't like that Bakugou had a soft spot for you. But he knew it was more of a sibling relationship. At least that's what he wanted to convince himself.

(But like if I'm being honest Bakugou, Kirishima, and Todoroki are my favorites! Should I make a Deku x reader? or Bakugou maybe another! T
Please message me, or comment about story request.) 

The group had tried to make their way into U.A., to only be surrounded by reporter and journalists.

Yup news about All Might teaching had finally reached reporters. Y/n who was annoyed with the microphones being shoved in her and her friends faces, made walls of sand. Blocking out the camera flashes, recording, and questions.

≪ °❈° ≫

Around lunch, Aizawa and Present Mic attempted to shoo away the reporters. Sadly as soon as the 2 heroes turned, around the alarm went off; meaning someone tried to sneak into the school.

This meant that the school defensive barrier was activate. Causing all the students inside panic...

≪ °❈° ≫

You were enjoying your lunch with the rest of the Bakusquad, that's what the rest of class calls us at least.

You were talking about quirks until a loud alarm went off. An unsettling feeling washed over you.  The trauma... the alarms... all bringing back unwanted memeories.

 ・ 。゚☆: *.

 The Alarm would go off before thousands of men would surround you.

When you would try defend yourself you'd be shot with a dart.
A few minutes after being beaten by his henchmen, All-For-One himself and Shigaraki would walk in.

Hours of torture was your punishment, it was to remind you.

That you were weak.

After a few attempts, I needed to convinve them for a while. Convince them that you were one of them, a disgusting insects.

During that time Shigaraki fell for your psychotic personal. You hated that place and any memory of it.

 ・ 。゚☆: *.

Your attack came to a pause when I felt a warm embrace. You looked up to see Kirishima covering my ears, while protecting you from others rushing by..

You stood there for a while. He had whispered past his hands a few times reassuring you.

You felt at ease knowing and remembering. Yoy had people who would risk their life to save yours.

"I'm okay now Kiri. Let's walk towards the exit."

As you made your way you saw that all students are trying to evacuate the mess hall at once, creating a major traffic jam in the hallway.

Despite being caught in the panic, you saw that Iida noticed something. Your eyes following the direction his eyes focused on.

It's only the media, they managed to trespass on campus.

You watched Iida ask Uraraka something. She nodded pressing her fingertips together before tapping him.

As he boosted himself towards the area above the door. He stood there awkwardly explaining that the infiltration is only the press.

≪ °❈° ≫

After Aizawa enters the classroom. he announces that "we'll participate in a rescue exercise for our Basic Hero Training."

He then instructed us to suit up and board the bus that was headed for an off-campus location.

You walked to your case, grabbed it, and walked to the girl's locker room. got dressed in my costume, we got to decide and I wanted to wear it.

You felt like you did on Halloween when you were a kid; you dressed up as Mirko, Mina would dress up as a Carebear. Yoh felt like you were the best hero in the world.

It was the greatest feeling in the world. You got on the bus, sat next to Kirishima, and laid my head on his shoulder. The event at lunch was exhausting.

While we on the bus, the everyone was discuss each other's Quirks.

Tsuyu noticed and said something about how Deku's Quirk is similar to All Might's.

Smart Tsuyu

Kirishima then protests against her claim explaining All Might's Quirk didn't hurt him.

Kirishima continued on talking about how he personally wishes that he had a flashier Quirk that would earn him more fame.

Deku defended that Kirishima's Quirk is powerful enough to make him into a great future hero, but Kirishima still argues that Katsuki's Quirk is perfect for becoming a profession.

Tsuyu then interjects, that Katsuki is too angry to become popular, that irritated him. 

You then follow up, saying that Katsuki's personality may need some work but he'd be a great hero. Listening to the conversation, Izuku notices something and laughed a bit.

You arrive at a large training facility, only to be greeted by the famous rescue hero; Thirteen.

She greeted everyone and introduction us to her facility; the U.S.J.

Real creative... U.S.J., Universal Studios Japan..

Giving a small speech about how some quirks could easily kill. Using herself as an example.

Thirteen's words were cut off by a large purple portal. After, a large group of villains suddenly walked the portal. You then noticed someone awfully familiar.

He has dry skin, crimson eyes full of bloodlust, and curlyish light blue hair. You stuggled to spit the name out.

"S-Shigaraki..." He looked around his eyes met mine.