ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

3rd Person P.O.V.

"She's right..." Mina explained, holding up tears of her own. One thought ran through her mind.

'It's my fault.'

All Might, or Toshinori, spaced out. He had read her file.

╭─────────────────────────╮
Y/n Ashido (Previous last name
Unknown)

      Adopted at the age of 6 by the Ashido Family.

Quirk: Elements

Caution: Female has an incredible quirk and abilities.

* Yada Yada Yada*

╰─────────────────────────╯
He thought something that questioned his safety and Deku's.

 'Could this girl really beat me.'  

" Excuse me, Mr, and Mrs Ashido. As another Parent and out of my own curiosity, Does she plan on taking on All Might as an opponent?" Deku asked, which hadn't gone without debate.

San looked at him. "Hm. Well when we had adopted her saw him as an amazing hero. But also a great opponent to test and strengthenher abilities. She's done amazing at mastering something she hated dearly. " 

Toshinori laughed " Kids these days right?" San agreed with him.

After around, 30 minutes the Ashido's took Y/n home. The entire ride Mina left guilty. She wanted to be stronger than before. But how could she do that if she couldn't even escape rubble without help..

As they arrived home, San picked her up laid her in her bed. The day went on and Mina watched over her younger sister. She refused to leave, refused to eat, and for a while. Refused to sleep

* a couple days later at 5:04 A.M. *

☠💥☠

 "Y/n." The dark figure called.

"___-___-___" The little voice spat at the elder.

"Destroy It." He commanded. The little girl picked up the rock and gripped it allowing heat to radiate from her hand, burning the girl's s/t skin. Pieces of the rock began to drop to the ground. Leaving nothing but a blade made of expensive rock.

She then stared at the rabbit, then took a look at ___-___-___ and a boy who looking maybe a little older than her. He was taller than her by maybe a foot, very skinny had a scars over his face, and black wavy hair resting over his eyes.

He looked at you with cold crimson eyes. "You listen to nothing Master tells you." He mumbled. She shot her eyes at him and threw the diamond knife toward him, which grased his cheek. A light stream of crimson ran down his cheek.

You were 6 at the time, you were a brat with an attitude.

"Shut it, ________! I'd beat you in a second, both you and ___-___-___. After I'll escape from this place!"