Chapter 34

3rd Person P. O. V.

You, Deku, and Mirio had run into each other when you were out with Shoto. But he said he was gonna go home and visit his mother.

You were just walking past an alley way when you heard small cries. You were met with the eyes of a girl you had met before.

The girl that had been walking with the other Mya, that worked at the cafe.

"Help..!" She yelled as she ran to you and held onto your leg.

You looked down and lightly embraced the girl. Soon after a tall male around his 20's in a mask walked out.

"Eri... Quit causing trouble for these three.."

As he said that you felt her tighten her grip on you. You then felt a warm liquid on your shoulder. As you were comforting the younger female you didn't hear Deku and Mirio questioning the male.

He explained how that was his daughter and everything was completely fine. He then turned to Eri and said.

"C'mon Eri wouldn't we hate if another bad thing happened to A'mya cause we were late?"

Eri paused as her grip dropped on you and she turned around, she was walking towards him with her hand out. He grabbed it and they disappeared into alley.

You stood up and clenched your fists. Seeing that helpless girl, you remembered your past. Deku set his hand on your shoulder with a saddened smile.

"We'll save her.."

. . .

Not ever a week later here you and the heroes were at Overhaul's house. You took no time and rushed into the house pushing by everyone you could with Mirio.

You had just Electrocuted anyone who dare touch you or interrupt you as you ran. Fueled by anger here you and Mirio were face to face with Overhaul.

The female you knew as Mya. Or as her full name was A'mya holding Eri.

"Darling please don't hurt yourself..." As you looked at the female more when she wasn't covered in bandages and had little makeup on you could see it now.

The female may have looked younger earlier but she looked like a young aduld now.

Overhaul walked over to her pulled down his mask and kissed her head. And rested his forehead on hers before backing up.

"Now, it's wasn't nice of you to barge into my house.." He stated as he slowly removed his gloves.

"If you weren't abusing you daughter and what seems to be a beautiful young woman. We wouldn't be here!" Mirio yelled next to you.

Overhaul laughed and looked to the light brown female. "Darling? Please take Eri to a far enough distance... And accompany me."

A'mya slowly walked to a hall and looking into the red eyes of the young girl.

"I'll be back alright." She said as he kissed the girls head and rubbed her cheek with her thumb.

"If I don't, I love you..."

Eri watched in terror as A'mya walked towards Overhaul. Eri tried to run but A'mya had formed a force field around her.

She walked to Overhaul and stood to his right. Her eyes focused on Mirio then to you.

"You know... A'mya was never abused. She stayed on her own... She's been loyal to me since we were kids. She made herself strong for me."