Chapter 21

Y/n P.O.V.

I sat there with my head on Kirishima until the bus came to a stop. I shot up and began to run through the other people on the bus. When I was out I stared at the school, Today's the day of the Sports Festival! Finally, I get to get my favorite heroes to notice me.

"Y-Y/n... Why'd you run off..." I heard Kirishima say in-between pants. I turned and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Kiri! I'm just excited. I grabbed his hand and began to walk up to the school. "So I know this is something new, but why else are you excited?" Kirishima asked as we walked into U.A., I just wanted to... "I just want to prove my freedom to All-For-One and Shigaraki." He looked at me and just gave me a usual toothy smile. I was about to open the door but Kirishima stoped me, he then opened it and said "Ladies first," I rolled my eyes playfully at his 'manly' act. We sat in our seats and listened to Aizawa's instructions for the Sports Festival. I want to preform a song with my quirk before the show.. After he finished and dismissed us to go get ready I ran up to him and asked if I could. "Aizawa Sensei? Is it okay if I give a performance before the Sports Festival?" He looked at and gave me something I never thought he could give. He smiled and patted my head, "I'll talk to the Principal, but I'm sure he'll say yes. Because all the teachers know you're a good singer." I smiled back and ran off towards the girls lockers to get ready.

---Time Skip To Actual Sports Festival---

Midnight, The rated R hero, was introducing the Sports Festival then called Katsuki as the Class Representative. I knew he was going to say something that would get on our classmates nerves so I patiently waited. As he approached the microphone he stated, " I just want to say... I'm going to win." I laughed while everyone else booed. "Oi Katsuki!" I said while everyone else quieted down. "Not if I get to First Place before you!" I heard even more booing and scolding from my classmates but pushed it aside. He smirked and laughed, "You wish you extr-" I have him a death glare then he remembered our deal. "Y/n" He corrected himself. Midnight then cleared her throat and smiled at me, "We will also have a Performance by our one and only Y/n Ashido!!" I smiled at her then I made a platform of water that made its way to the stage. I grabbed the microphone and the song began.

"We go hide away in daylight
We go undercover when under the sun,
Got a secret in plain sight
Where the streets are empty
That's where we run."
My platform flew up and around the stadium, as I continue to sing.
"Everyday people do
Everyday thing but I
Can't be one of them,
I know you hear me no
We are a different kind
We can do anything..."

I formed a stars above us with diamonds and few rocks, making it look like the night, I then formed All Might, Endeavor, and Hawks out of stars. I then started up at a high note.

" We could be heroes
We could be heroes
Me and you
We could be heroes
We could be heroes
Me and you
We could be"
I started to dance around on the platform, I saw Mina dancing around so I lifted her on a platform of fire. It gave her and the platform a cool look.
"We could be"
I held the note then let go. I made the 'Top 3 Heroes' I made of stars do what they would usually do, All Might laughed and flexed, Endeavor stood there with his arms crossed, and Hawks smiled and waved.

"We could be
Ooh ooh ooh
We could be
Ooh ooh ooh"

I made the stars and diamonds kinda explode into dust making kinda twinkles. I smiled looking at everyone smiling and chanting. I started to laugh and smile, looking at everyone. Kirishima's eyes met mine and punched at the air chanting, I made a rock platform for him and flew it up to me. I turned off the microphone and dancing with Kirishima until the next part I had to sing. "Kiri! Sing it with me!" I said excited, he hesitantly nodded his head and together we sang the rest of the song.

"Thank you everyone! And Thank-you Y/n and Kirishima!" Midnight stated, 

"Now on with the Sports Festival!"

Sorry The actual sports festival doesn't start til next chapter hope that's okay!!! I will see you next time bye-bye!

-Gekko Ashido/ Author-Chan!