ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Y/N P.O.V.

You jumped out of bed. Today was when you started U.A.!

We knew that we wanted to make another bet. " First to get ready and make it to U.A. wins! " Mina yelled in her thin walled room.

We both quickly got together our finishing touches. After we darted to the kitchen, scarfing down your breakfast.

Yoy and Mina grabbed your backpacks, yelled your good-byes, and raced down to the bus stop.

You were in the lead, wasting away a small amount of your stamina

Mina reached the bus stop right as the bus arrived. She had sweat dripping down her face and an obvious pout.

As you both got on, You noticed Kirishima we walked over to him.

"Hey, Kiri-ock!" You greeted while taking the seat next to him. You had entertained yourself's by talking about U.A. You all walked out and started to walk up the stairs.

I saw a familiar muscular boy with messy forest green hair. Mina looked at me and smiled, Kirishima did the same.

I waved them off telling them to go find our class. I walked up to the boy who I had just saved from busting his face.

"Hey!" I looked at him, sadly I had to look up at him. He turned around then down. "O-oh! I-I'm sorry!" He stuttered out.

I looked at him and smiled. "Hey... uh? Long time no see!" His face turned red as he answered. "Right.. I'm Izuku Midoriya. But people call me Deku!"

I held my hand out and he looked down for a minute then hesitantly shook it. "I'm Y/n Ashido. It's good to see that you made it in! You seem strong and I like strong opponents! So if you have time let's spar! "

He looked at me then smiled. "M-maybe? I don't want to s-somehow hurt you..." I tried not to laugh. "You're funny Deku, but there's no way you could hurt me. I've built myself to hold my own against All Might."

We continued to talk about how amazing All Might was and laughed while comparing him to other heroes. Finally, we made it to Class 1-A, Deku looked and the door.

"Man, this thing is huge. Are there giants in here?" I laughed at his comment. "The most promising students in the country are waiting behind this door." He gasped and covered his mouth.

"Maybe we're in different classes." Deky questioned looking at the door. "Maybe... everyone in here is nice? Right..?" He asked me, looking for some comfort.

Uh-huh doubt it,

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" You heard someone say.

'Wait... Ass-Hat?'

He was yelling at an ash-blonde male.

I saw sitting next to Deku before the practical maybe they're friends?

"Huh?" The ash-blonde responded obviously trying to push Ass-Hat's Buttons.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!"

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" The ash-blonde smart alec-ed back.

"Just my luck." Deku mumbled nervously. "Uh-- Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." He introduced himself, pushing his glasses up with his index and thumb.

"Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one." He commented.

Iida gasped offended.
"You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"
"Ha!" The ash-blonde laughed at him. Iida then turned towards you and Deku.

"It's them." Everyone turned their attention toward.