Chapter 25

❤️❣️ Y/n Ashido's P.O.V. ❣️❤️

I smiled looking at all the different faces: smiling, shocked, excitement, and anticipation.

I wasn't heartless, I knew that I'd ave to help him.

As I started walking up to the unconsciousness blonde I heard Bakugou.

"BEAT THAT B*****DS FACE IN L/N!!" He yelled giving me a demonic smile.

I squated down to his level, "Alright, so nothing too bad, I'm glad I learn a bit of first aid." I spoke to myself.

"Midnight?"

"Yes, Ashido?"

"He's just unconscious. I'll take him to Recovery Girl. It's the least I could do for beating him up as much as I did."

She nodded and looked to Present Mic.

"Onto the next battle!" She smiled as she licked her lips.

. . .

I had Monoma's arm around my shoulder so he wouldn't fall.

I knocked at the door.

"Ah Ms. Ashido, who do you have with you?"

"My opponent. I may have over did it." I shrugged slowly laying him down.

"Alright, I'll take care of him! Good luck on the semi finals."

I smiled and started heading towards the bleachers, and I saw someone who made me sick to my stomach.

. . .

I took my seat next to Deku.

"Oi, Deku. Who's fighting now?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Uh..." He didn't respond.

"Who's fighting." I asked a little forcefully almost demanding a answer.

"Well Kirishima and..."

I chuckled a little.

"Oh he's definitely gonna wi-"

"Kaachan..."

I froze and stood up running to the rail.

"INTRODUCING CLASS-1A'S ONE AND ONLY ROCK AND REDHEADD EJIROO KIRISHIMAAA!!"

I tightened my grip on the railing as he walked out, he smiled and waved.

Our eyes met as he looked around, my eyes laced with worry and he could see it

He gave me a determined smile and turned to where his opponent was going to enter.

"AND HIS OPPONENT CLASS-1A'S NUMBER 1 HOT HEAD! HES MEAN, HE'S SCARY, HES SUPER STRONG...
.

..
KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!!"

Bakugou scowled as he walked in.

Midnight licked her lips and raised her whip.