ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

≪ °❈° ≫

You opened your eyes to a familiar white decore room.

Hm I know this room it's...

Yoy shot up.

"Recovery Girls Office..." You mumbled.

You saw skinny blonde familiar figure. Recovery Girl and Him looked at you.

"Oh deary, you woke up quickly." You nodded at Recovery Girl. Something seemed off about the male.

You looked at the male. Noticing some familiar traits, blue eyes with black sclera, the blonde hair and style.

why does he look like All Might.

"Who is he?" Your suspicion raising.

"Just another teacher." She waved off. "I know all most all the heroes ever around, and he only looks like one of them." You walked up to him and stared into his blue orbs.

"Young-"

Bullseye!

He covered his mouth, cutting himself off.

" All Might. Hm I knew it was you, I could tell by your features."

I also know because of All-For-One. Toshinori Yagi. Also known as All Might. Inhaitited One-For-All from Nana, my birthmother.

All information you overheard from All-For-One. You shook the name out of your head.

"Well guess I shouldn't hide it. Only four people know about this..." You told them.

" I was raised by All-For-One. All-For-One wanted to force me into a marriage with Shigaraki Tomura."

They didn't know who Shigaraki was and honestly neither did you.

"I only knew my birth mother's name, Nana. Apparently when I was born she died days later. I'm sad I never got to meet her. But All-For-One's fat ass laughed about how pathetic she was. Saying she'd smile through anything.."

All Might stood still shocked. When he heard the name guilt washed over him. He was the reason you had to go through hell.

"So I guess that makes me your uncle." He said as he changed his form to his 'All Might' form.

" You're funny. I don't think of you as a uncle at all. I never have, you didn't save me from the streets. Or from that shitty All-For-One. But you'll never be family to me." You spat coldly. You sighed and trying to calm yourself.

"I apologize for lashing out. You may be a great hero but I don't see you as an Uncle. I don't get how I'm related to you."

"Right... Probably better that way."

He turned and sighed leaving the room. The guilt of Nana still lingering in his mind and heart.

You thanked Recovery Girl, grabbed your bag, and left the room.

"Y/n?" You turned and saw Kirishima, he looked a little tired, hungry, and worried.

"Oh my Irene. Kiri... Are you okay?" You lifted your hands cupping face. (Aphmauu)

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

*═══╗