Chapter 31

3rd Person P.O.V.

You finished the fried rice and made bowl's for everyone.

Shigaraki looked at the bowl excited then it fell to a frown.

"I can't eat.." He said pointing to his bowl.

"Bullsh-" Dabi started as he grabbed himself a bite, but before he could finish his sentence Shigaraki put 3 fingers on his leg.

"He can't eat cause he'll destroy the chopsticks. Some one feed em. Not it."

"Not it~"

"Not it! Ha losers!"

"I'm a gentleman but not it!"

" I'm sorry Tomura, Not it."

That had let it to you.

" I have a boyfriend so it's out of the question."

That had made Shigaraki perk up. "Boyfriend? You're engaged."

"1) We're family, I'm technically your aunt, 2) Ew, and 3) I'm not going based off that disgusting old man sa-"

You triggered him, he had 3 fingers on your neck.

"You don't scare me Shiggy, you did the exact same thing as kids." You said as you grabbed his other 2 fingers bringing them towards your neck.

He immediately retracted his hand, "Fine," you clicked your tongue annoyed.

You slowly picked you a small amount of food lifting it towards his mouth.

He gave a small smile before he engulfed the spoon and eat the food off of it.

As you retreated the spoon only to get another full one.

As you rose the spoon to his lips a second time you were interested.

KNOCK KNOCK

Everyone's attention went from the half eaten bowls to the door.

You set down the spoon and looked at them, you furrowed your brows.

"Go hide."

"Why." Dabi stated simply, he seemed aggravated at something, could've had something to do with his phone.

"Cut the attitude, Dabi." Shigaraki hissed at him.

"We'll hide." Shigaraki looked you in the eyes.

As they walked off looking around the house to hide themselves you heard Dabi mumble.

"Tch. Can't believe my boss is someone younger than me.."

A friendly smile replaced your troubled expression.

You walked up to the door and slightly cracked it open to catch a glance of who it is.

"Hey!" You knew that voice.

You swung open the door and jumped into the person's arms.

"Mya!!" You exclaimed as you were welcomed by a warm smile.

"Y/n!" Your cousin smiled happy to see you.

Mya Akarui, Your mom's brother's daughter, she was 16 just a year older than you.

She had curly black hair that was now straightened and pinned, she always did like to do strange makeup. And her cheeks were complimented with dark blush and pink stars.

She also wore a black and white checkered shirt and a black suspenders on a black shirt

"Hey, Hey, Hey Y/n!"

You turned your attention to the deeper voice to her boyfriend.

"Bokuto!" You exclaimed sending him a smile.

They've been together since the last time you saw them, which has been months, Bokuto actually asked her out after one of his games.

"Oh, are Auntie and Uncle not here?" Mya asked turning her head to see into the empty house.

"No, they had to work late.."

"Oh, great!"

"Great?" You questioned.

" Yeah!" She yelled slightly grabbing Bokuto's hand and running inside.

"WAIT-" You yelled, but you were to late.

You watched as Bokuto towered over her in the kitchen  as they talked and looked around.

Bokuto was 5'11 while Mya was 5'6 1/2.

'Dang I wonder how tall he's gonna be when he's an adult.' You thought as you smiled watching Bokuto smile and throw finger guns at Mya.

You walked in and shut the door but as soon as you took a step towards the kitchen, you heard another knock.

You sighed slightly annoyed before flinging the door open.

"WHA-"

"Hey Y/n!"

"K-Kiri? What are you doing here?!" You asked a little to loud, gathering your cousins and her boyfriend's attention.

They walked towards you slightly confused on why a boy was at your door.

At this time.

"And who might you be?" Mya asked shoving her hands in her pocket and bringing her face towards his to intimate him.

Bokuto sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her towards his chest.

"Hey sorry man, Kōtarō Bokuto. I'm pretty much Y/n's cousin."

He retreated his arm to shake the red heads hand.

"Ejiro Kirishima. I'm Y/n's Boyfriend, it's a pleasure to meet you sir."

Kirishima gripped Bokuto's hand and firmly shook it.

Mya hissed at Kirishima while this scene played out in front of her.

"And this is my girlfriend, Mya Akarui. This is Y/n's actual cousin."

Kirishima bowed politely trying not to " aggravate" the black hair female even further.

"I don't trust you," Mya spat at him.

"Some of you boys only want one thing-"

You quickly cut her off.

"I made Fried Rice!"