Chapter 22

Y/n P.O.V.

After a few minutes, we finally got to the starting line. Aizawa and Present Mic were the announcers, I could tell because of the noisy hero's comments. I took a deep sigh readying myself.

Kirishima ran up to me and grabbed my hand. I looked over at him and smiled, we gave each other a nod and let go.

I missed his warmth but we both needed to stay focused, so I shook off the feeling and stood at the starting line.

3..
2..
1..

Beep!

We all began to run, I quickly used my Wind quirk to make it appear that I was flying.

I felt a sudden change in tempature and looked down.

Todoroki had froze the entire ground, I saw Kirishima struggle to get free and I couldn't not do anything.

I turned around and put both hands out, producing green fire. Everyone that wasn't in class 1-A began to panic.

The flames danced on the ice melting it instantly.

"And look at our little miss mother nature, Y/n Ashido! She melted all of the number two hero's son's ice!" Present Mic screamed over the Mic.

I gave Kirishima small smile as I continued on.

. . .

I smiled to myself as I ranked 1st. Second was Deku, third was Todoroki, and fourth was Katsuki. He began to scowl at the fact that he lost to Deku.

I quickly scanned the area hoping that Kirishima passed. And there he was looking around.

"Kiri!" I yelled running up to him.

"Pebble!" He yelled back as he picked me up.

My face grew red at the action,

"You did great! And thanks for the help before!" He exclaimed in a cheerful tone.

I smiled and looked at the ground trying to hide my flustered expression, just then Mina and Sero approached us.

"Y/n! Thanks for the help! If not for you we probably wouldn't have made it! But why help everyone, even people from different classes?" She questioned.

"I want a fair fight!" I said with a smile.

. . .

Midnight then began to introduce the calvary battle.

"And Y/n Ashido, who ranked first will have 1 million points!" She said as she licked her lips.

Everyone turned to me, if looks could kill... I'd be close to death.

My glare countered theirs, after a small amount of time they gave in and turned their attention to Midnight.

"You will have 15 minutes to get into teams of 4! And..."

My head cut her off there.

I should work by myself, it'd be better for me and everyone else.

Everyone else got into their teams and I stood there by myself readying for the teams that were stupid enough to challenge my head on.