ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Y/n P.O.V.

Everyone turned to face Deku and me, some mumbling, some smiling, and some scowling.

*Cough, Cough* The Ash-Blonde. *Cough, Cough*

Deku bursted into red and looked at the other side of the room.

"Uh, hi."

"Good Morning! My name is Tenya Iida fro--" Iida said while running toward us but stopped when he saw you.

Deku put up his hands defensively "Yeah, I-I know. I'm Izuku Midoriya. Super nice to meet you" He introduced himself, then he looked to me. You stuck out your tongue taunting him.

" Sup loser, I'm Y/n Ashido." He cleared his throat deciding to ignore you, then looked back to Deku.

"Midoriya. You realized that there was something more to the practical exam, didn't you?" Iida questioned.

I tuned out their conversation waved to Deku then found a seat behind Mina.

A short bubbly female with short, straight brown hair walked in joining their conversation. I looked to Mina who had already made a few friends.

I look to Kirishima seeing he shook his head. "Y/n, you know sticking your tongue at him wasn't very manly." I looked at him and smiled.

"To be honest I couldn't care less. The jerk deserves it, calling out poor, nervous little Deku. What he did 'wasn't very manly'."

Shortly after,a tall, older, man with a white bandaged scarf in all black walked into the doorway laying in a giant sleeping bag.

" It took all of you 8 seconds to shut up. That's not gonna do. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that." He crawled out of his sleeping bag releasing a short yawn.

"Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa. Your teacher." Most everyone gasped, all thinking the same thing 'who he was?'

Erasure Head, A hero who didn't like to have the spotlight being a teacher?

He pulled out another uniform, lazily scanning the new students.

"Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside.

≪ °❈° ≫

"What? A Quirk assessment test?"

" But orientation! We're going to miss it!" The browned haired femaled, who you took note of as Deku's friend, asked.

"If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa commented.

I looked around for Kirishima and smiled at him once I saw.

"You look good Kiri-ock!" His face becoming as red as his hair.

"Wassup with your face? It's all red." You asked getting closer to his face. Which he just waved his hands saying it was hot..

Yoh backed up from him ignoring it.

"Y/n," Aizawa said.

" Yes Sir?"

"You placed first right? How far could you throw a soft in junior high?"

Taking a minute to think, " I believe it was 73 meters."

I felt a presence loom over me. I turn around to the ash-blonde Deku was talking about. What was his name as yes it was...