Chapter 30

(This was the girl you ran into just a little T H I C C E R and has bandages, also ignore her bio

(This was the girl you ran into just a little T H I C C E R and has bandages, also ignore her bio. I am only using the art. Her quirk shall be known later on.

NOT MY ART, Sadly I don't know the artist)

°• 3rd Person P.O.V. •°

You looked at the girl, her face seemed frozen in some sort of fear.

She looked like she was about to be hit, she bowed as her little sister (???) held onto her leg.

"I-I'm s-so sorry miss!" She let out quickly.

You gave a sad smile and bowed back, "It's fine. It was accidental."

The little girl clung into the older caramel brown skin toned girl.

She gave a painful smile and walked past grabbing pain reliever.

"Okay Eri, I have just enough to buy you a snack what would you like?"

"Apples!" She cheered, her lips slightly curving into a smile.

They walked off smiling and talking. You grabbed what you needed and paid for them.

As you exit you smiled nibbling on f/s (favorite snack).

...

You arrived home and took off your shoes.

"I'm home!" You yelled as you entered the house.

Sadly you heard no response so you continued to the kitchen putting up all that you bought.

As you opened the fridge you noticed a note.

'Hm?'

You closed the door and grabbed the note reading it.

'Hey N/n!

Me and your father have to work later tonight and Mina's spending the night at Sero's so you'll be home alone...

For a while anyways!

Make yourself something to eat and eat. And it'd be nice if you left some for us. So enjoy your time! If it'll make you feel better you can invite Kirishima! ;)

- Mommy'

You scoffed and then smiled.

Then you felt something, a feeling that scared the life out of you.