Chapter 24

3rd Person P.O.V.

Kirishima carried you to the nurse's office.

When he arrived you nuzzeled your head deeper into his chest.

He smiled as he watched you, he kissed your forehead and opened the door.

"Hello deary! Oh dear! Set her down over here!" Recovery Girl ran to their aid.

"Is she alright?" Recovery Girl asked, checking the h/c girl.

"She just passed out, I hope she wakes up before her fight. She was so excited.

. . .

-- Flashback --

"Alright Y/n! Let's start with practicing the quirk you don't do well with or have struggles with." Mirio chanted while stretching.

"So... My space quirk..." You said as you look at your hand making a fist.

The three all had different expression s,

'T-that q-quirk is q-quite scary...' Tamaki thought shaking.

'Ooo~ This one is quite different and fun'
Nejire thought with a smile.

' Uh-Oh this is gonna be tough, but I'm up for a retry!'
Mirio thought throwing up a fist.

You looked at them, rolled your eyes, and smiled.

"I-..." You bowed towards them.

"T-THANK YOU!"
You yelled out.

Mirio jumped at the yelling but smiled and walked towards you putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, we're glad to help you! Plus we are your uper-classman" He exclaimed with a huge friendly smile.

You looked up at him and returned the smile.

'Dang, she actually pretty cute. WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING MIRIO THAT YOUR LOWER-CLASSMAN AND I... Uh...'

He slowly took his hand off your shoulder and slapped both his cheeks to prevent himself from blushing.

"Alright! So we gotta start with the basics. Let start with how you fight or defend yourself with the quirk." He explained.

You nodded in agreement putting your index finger on your chin.

'So if I use the same fighting tactic they'll know what to expect. So...' You thought.

"I got it!" You stated hitting your right fist onto your flat left hand.

"Okay, all three of us will come towards you. Your job is to defend while we attack then it will switch." He said putting his hands on his hips.

Your face became dark, "Alright Mirio-Senpai." You smirked.

Mirio gulped hard as he walked into a circle with his two classmates planning their attack.

You also had planning to do yourself.

--End Of Flashback--