ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Deku's P.O.V. 

"C'mon Deku! I beleive in you!"

I heard Y/n cheer, she did that to Kaachan, and her best friends.

Does she think of me as a friend? 

 I shook off the thought and threw the ball with all my might, afraid of the incoming pain I closed my eyes.

When I open them I saw the ball had oblu landed a few feet away from me. And my arm wasn't broken...

I put 100% of One For All into my arm why didn't it work,

 "I erased your quirk."

I watched as my class started to whisper. I don't want a repeat of last year! I'm different now!

Y/n's e/c orbs stayed focused on me, she gave me a smile saying 'Hey, it's okay.'

I looked at Mr. Aizawa. " You have no control over your quirk, you shouldn't have been allowed to get into this school." I started to tear up.

I worked so hard to get here, All Might gave me his power. Was all his time a waste?

I heard footsteps behind me Kirishima, Mina, and Y/n walked up to me.

" Mr.Aizawa don't you think that was a little too, I don't know. Rude?" Y/n defended rubbing circles into my back.

I wiped my tears, and straightened up..

I don't want my friends to think I'm weak...

" You didn't let me finish, Midoriya, that's why we're here. We're here to help you become stronger. I returned your quirk just this once I'll let you have a second shot. You're trying to use all of your quirk try using a portion or 5% of your quirk."

Y/n used her wind to return the ball to my hand. "Go get em Deku!" The group encouraged as they walked back to their spots.

Kirishima's P.O.V.

I felt something heavy in my chest when Y/n comforted Deku.

What is is though..

Is it anger?.. Or many envy? No.. It's jealousy.. I had this feeling for a while.. I had even talked to One of the manliest man alive, well at least one of them.

Dad.. He just laughed at me, slapped my back, and told me it was love... But what exactly is love...

・ 。゚☆: *.

 As you walked back to your seat you were stuck in a train of thought. Mina pulled you out of them introducing you and Kirishima to 3 other males. "Yo ! I made a few new friends! This is Denki Kaminari, Sero Hanta , and Katsuki Bakugou!" She said pointing to each of them.

"Can you believe that Y/n saved Kaminari?!" Kirishima smiled kinda forcing it.

"Of course, Y/n the manliest woman I've ever met!" He said pointing to himself with his thumb.

I can't let those thoughs get in my way of making new friends. Because this is my hero academia .

≪ °❈° ≫

After looking at the scores in which you had scored first. Kirishima had to stop Bakugou from hurting you, well you getting a chance to strike him.

You made your way into the cafeteria looking for where you shoud sit.After finding a place yoy got into a line and played on your phone waiting for my turn to walk in and grab my lunch.

You played 'runway surfer' deeply consintrated, you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. Out of instinct you grabbed the arm and twisted it behind their back.

You heard a grunt and immediately let go. "Oh my gawd.. I'm so sorry! My training instinct kicked in."

You heard a chuckle erupt from the figure. He was tall and had short taken care of silver hair with a weird silver decore around his eyes.

"Hey it's ok beautiful. I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu." I smiled and introduced myself, " My name's Y/n Ashido. It's nice to meet you I'm in Class-1A, and my quirk is Elements." He smiled.

"I thought beautiful is a name that suits you, but Y/n now that's a beautiful name. And you're in Class-1A? Awesome!" You laughed at his compliments, "Thank you Tetsuetsu."

"Y/n!!!" You turned and saw Mina waving her arms. Youz rolled your eyes, smiled then walked over to her. "Hey Mina, I see a few familiar faces and a new one." She smiled brightly, "This is Sero Hanta!"

"Kaach-" Kiri immediately covered your mouth. "Bakugou, she meant Bakugou." You glared playfully at him before sighing in defeat.

"Sorry, let's start over." He clicked his tongue and continued to eat. You smiled starting up conversation with everyone else. "Hi I'm Y/n Ashido. Mina's Sister, My quirk is Element." Kiri smiled at me being friendly. "What'd I tell you manliest woman ever!"

His Smile was always cute....

My heart why's it beating so fast?...

Bye *Virtual hugs*