Chapter 23

Y/n P.O.V.

I looked around to see the different teams. That's when I spotted Kiri and Katsuki.

I giggled seeing them argue.

I stretched and waited for the timer to go off.

And on que, Midnight got on her mic and began to talk.

"Alright my lovely freshman! Your time is up. We will start in...

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1!"

Everyone's immediately ran towards me, I simple touched the ground making it ice.

I got that from Todoroki.

It froze up some of the teams legs. I saw them struggle so I fly up and held my hands out once again melting the ice with my beautiful green flames.

I would occasionally swoop down and steal a few head bands but it got boring so I stayed in the sky.

After a few minutes I heard an engine.

I shot my glare the direction I heard it come from,

Deku? I thought.

I laughed and moved very quickly out of the way.

That's when dark shadow came around and tried to steal my 1 million points.

As soon as dark shadows face came into my reach. I grabbed his head and activated my green dancing flame.

He attempted to shake free of my grasp but failed.

I was starting to act like Katsuki, I realized and immediately apologised to dark shadow. This left him shocked as he went back to Tokoyami.

I paused for a moment hearing faint explosions get louder, I looked down and saw Katsuki's Team.

"OI CRAPPY SISTER OUTTA MY WAY!"

I knew he didn't mean what he said, but it still hurt.

I slowly pushed my feeling away as I looked back to the ground.

I deactivated my quirk and allowed myself to fall.

Anyone who saw this would assume I was trying to kill myself, but really I wanted to feel the cold air rush around me.