ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Y/N P.O.V.

I looked down at my card.. then at Kirishima's then Mina's. "Looks like were in the same arena." Mina started to bounce in excitement.

" Kirishima! Have you ever seen Y/N in action? She like a Pro!" Mina explained in excitement. I turned my head, my face heated in embarrassment. "I'm not that great.."I mumbled before a voice boomed. The auditorium became quiet as everyone's attention shifted to the Pro-Hero on the stage.

"Hey there, listeners! If you're excited lemme hear you say 'heyyy'"

Silence.

He continued on about how there were 'different robots worth different points'. I had tuned everything out before a very tall and broad male with dark blue hair and glasses stood up.

" Excuse me Present Mic? Why is it that there is a 4th robot that you haven't told us about if that is an error in the best school in Japan, than it's unexceptionable!"

 Loud ass... I thought to myself. Present Mic then went on to explain saying that 'it was zero points and that we should avoid it'.

To be honest I didn't believe the crap but I didn't say anything and was about to tune out everything again until I hear the the loud ass call out the small male I met earlier.

" And you with the messy green hair, you've been mumbling this entire time. Stop it's annoying and distracting." I had not known him for long actually you didn't know him at all. But someone needed to shut him down. He was being annoying...

I threw my hands on the table infront of me, which shifted the attention to me.

"Hey Ass-Hat, I don't know what a little mumbling is doing to you when we've been annoying us the entire time. So you're welcome everyone! Oh and Ass Hat? If you want to make this something phyical I'll tell you right now that I won't need a quirk to win against your ass."

I sat down as everyone started going 'ooh'. Ass Hat was about to respond with a smart come back, but I gave him a expression that said ' You're pushing my patients' he then quietly sat down and ignored me. 

🕒 Time skip to the entrance of the arena 🕒

I started to stretch as I started to debate with myself.

 Should I use my quirk or let it be a suprize until after I made it into U.A.?

"Hm.. Maybe just use a part of it" I smirked to myself knowing this was going to be easy. "Uh Y/N please stop smiling like that your scaring me..." I heard Mina's squeeky voice ask.

"Kirishima? Am I that scary?" I wait for him to turn around to get a reaction. As he turned he refused to answer.

"Uh..."

(You smiled like that, scary right?)