Halloween (5)

3rd POV

''Causing trouble for both ghosts and humans...'' Says Chubby and inch closer towards some magicam monster, while the other two ghosts are floating behind them, trapping them. They are at the Main Street.

''You foolish magicam monsters.'' Says Skinny, making them jump and look at him.

''*Gasp* We get surrounded by ghosts.'' Yelp the girl magicam monster scared.

''We have a special Halloween present for you...'' Says Shorty and inch even closer, along with the other two.

''W-What is that..?'' Ask the girl magicam monster and cling to her boy friend. The three ghosts chuckle and get in front of them.

''Heeheehee... The present is...'' Continue Shorty.

''YOU.'' Scream the three ghost together. ''WILL BE THE NEXT GHOST.''

''KYAAA.'' Scream the two and run away towards the main gate. When the two are gone, walk Grim and Lumi out of hiding from behind the statue of the Queen of Hearts.

''Nyahaha.'' Laugh Grim at the sight of the frighten couple. Lumi giggle a little too and highfive the ghosts. Or more like do the action for it. ''Finally. We have finally chased all the magicam monsters away.''

''Yay.'' Cheer Grim and the Ghosts together.

''Thank you for protecting my candy.'' Thank Lumi to the ghosts. ''To think they would pick pocket my candy for the kids, while I was chatting with Max over the phone.''

''Oh my.'' Lumi blinked and see three people walking towards them. Cater, Jade and Vil. ''You make us look bad.'' Says Vil with a small chuckle.

''We are just practicing our acting as ghosts for Halloween.'' Chuckle Jade, praising the three ghosts for their good work.

''We wouldn't do something bad like scaring the customers away.'' Says Cater to them.

''Ffgna. You are right.'' Agree Grim and jump up to Lumi's shoulder. Then we hear a ding over the speaker.

''The Halloween Week of today is over.'' Inform the announcer to all the visitors. ''Thank you for visiting our campus. Please don't leave your belongings behind...''

''Oh, it is 10 pm now. The sixth day of Halloween Week has ended.'' Says Grim amazed of the time flying by.

''Tomorrow is Halloween.'' Remind Jade and stand beside Lumi on the right. Cater take her left side.

''We could only wait for the decisions.'' Says Cater a little excited. ''The principal told us he will decide whether to open the party looking at the conditions of tomorrow...''

''We did all we could.'' Point out Vil calmly. ''We have done or best, now we just have to wait for the result.''

''Can't wait.'' Cheered Lumi excited. Knowing her father, will all this be enough to resume the Halloween Party. She then look at the three and lift up her basket. ''Want some hard candy?''

''No thank you.'' Denied Vil kindly and with a smile. Cater and Jade took a bag and thank her for it.

*Time skip*

The teachers are doing a check up round around the venues of each dorm and they see that everything is normal. No trouble making magicam monster to see.

''T-This is...'' Mumble the Headmaster surprised at the sudden calmness. He watch Lilia being approached by small kids and their parents with camera's.

''Please do it again.'' Beg the kid at Lilia and want him to turn upside down, on the tempel entrance.