Halloween (2)

3rd POV

3rd POV

Lumi and Grim exit the Ramshackle dorm and see that there is already a bunch of visitors. Lumi has packed her basket with a new set of candybags. There were like 20 bags left yesterday.

''Hmm? The entrance of our dorm is so crowded.'' Commend Grim and jump up on Lumi's shoulder. ''They are not the students from our school. Are they the visitors of Halloween?''

''Well of course.'' Answer Lumi with a smile and look at the scenario.

''Kyaaa.'' Cheer a teen girl and run up to the two. ''The ghosts, look over here.''

''Wink for me.'' Ask another teen girl with her phone out.

''Huh?'' Says both Grim and Lumi confused and look beside them to see the three ghosts.

''Okay.'' Agreed Shorty and together the three wink just as the camera took a picture.

''KYAA. SO CUTE.'' Cheer the two girls together. The commotion is getting so much attention, that Lumi had to make a run to the side, to avoid getting tramped on.

''I knew it, it is so crowded here.'' Commend Cater, as he and Deuce came to have a look and a break from the stamp rally. Lumi hears him and jog over to them.

''There are so many people... It is exactly as Diamond-senpai had said.'' Gulp Deuce at the sight.

''Deuce and Cater. Do you guys know why they are gathering in front of our dorm?'' Ask Grim curious and look towards the dorm. 

''The reason is... This.'' Answer Cater and show his phone to the two. It shows a picture of Grim with Skinny and Shorty.

 It shows a picture of Grim with Skinny and Shorty

''It is the picture of me and the ghosts. Is there anything wrong with this?'' Says Grim and the picture. Lumi just giggle at Grim's reaction on the picture.

''Look under the picture. The number of likes...'' Says Cater and scroll down on the app to show the comments and likes. ''In other words, it is the number of people who love this picture.''

''The number of likes is... T-Ten thousand?'' Yelp Grim at how many likes the picture got. ''What is with this amount. Your magicam is broken.'' Cater chuckle at Grim's reaction and put away his phone.