58) To the Underworld (6-59/6-66)

Lumi POV

I look firmly at the S.T.Y.X worker, to make sure he understand that we won't back down on our mission.

''No. That is dangerous.'' Tries the worker to warns us, but we aren't flinching.

''We are fully aware of that, but our beloved schoolmates are there.'' Says Rook calmly to the worker. ''We can't just abandon them and escape on our own. Don't worry. We have received training to deal with cases of emergency at Night Raven College.''

''I see... Alright.'' Mumble the worker and pull something out of his pocket. ''Then, please take this if you want.''

''This is... An ID card?'' Says Rook and accept the keycard, which is gonna be very useable for us. 

''Yeah, with the access authority of a normal ID card, you will not be able to enter the central area, where the control room is located. But you can enter with this card.'' Explain the worker to us. ''I don't know how useful this will be in the main office that is already in chaos... Rather than me, who can't use magic, I am sure you guys can make better use of it.''

''But didn't you need it to escape..?'' Ask Epel curious for the workers safety.

''I will be fine. I grew up on this island, it will somehow work out.'' Ensure the worker to us.

''Thank you for your concern.'' Thanked Rook to the worker.

''I am the one that should be thankful. Please take care.'' Says the worker and take his leave towards the opposite way of the central tower.

''Now, let's go. To the front of our Queen.'' Says Rook and walk over to the main door, swipe the card and open the door for us. ''Epel-kun, I have something for you.''

''What?'' Ask Epel and stop in the middle of the lounge. Rook take off his backpack and pull something out.

''Epel-kun, Lumi-kun. Please eat these protein bars. It gives you energy and restore some of your magical power.'' Explained Rook and hand over the snack.

''Thank you.'' I thanked him and eat it immediately. It is probably for the best, I am quite tired, so this will defiantly help a lot. I just hope the guys are alright, even Grim.

3rd POV

The gang inside the tower, are jogging down the hallways to find their way to the main office, but everything look the same and there aren't any signs to guide them.

''It is the same corridor, I don't even know if we are getting closer to the control room.'' Sighed Vil at another split up.

''There are marks at every corner...'' Tries Jamil to analyse the surrounding and find a way around. ''We are going forward without returning to the same place... I think.''

''There are too many paths that we can't walk through without an ID card.'' Says Leona, standing beside a door with a scanner. ''If the walls weren't made with magic proof material, I would have turned all the doors to sand...''

''I thought so. But Idia-senpai said... 'Each room will become a shelter during an emergency'. It won't be easy to break it.'' Remind Riddle of what Idia once said and cross his arm with a sigh. ''But Lumi's ice managed to damage, weakening the Charon robots, who is also made of magic proof materials... Maybe her magic is slightly different or stronger to effect the magic proof doors.''

''I can use my unique magic like how I escaped from the room.'' Speak up Vil and look at the bottle of lotion. ''But it would take time and there is a limit to my magic power.''

''If at least one staff member shows up, we could strangle... I mean, we could explain the situation and asked them to give us directions.'' Suggest Azul, and as on cue, can they here the sound of metal footsteps approaching their location and with a crash.