36) Winter holiday ends (4-41/5-3)

Lumi/Louie POV

I slowly open my eyes at the sound of Nevermore purring. I sit up and yawn.

''Goodmorning Nevermore.'' I greet tiredly and rub my left eye. I see Grim also wake up and stretch his body like a real cat.

''Fnaa. It has been forever since I slept that good, y'know.'' Says Grim in a yawn and then smile to me. I nodded to that and get off of the bed to change clothes. This weekend before the start of school, was just about relaxing for the overblot episode, my skating competition and my birthday. A time to relax is just what I needed.

''Let's get ready, so we can go to school.'' I chirped and go to the bathroom to change. I forget to take on my chest compress bra on purpose, because my gender is no longer a secret, so might as well not try hiding it.

''Are you ready, Lumi.'' Called Grim from the outside the bathroom. I finish brush my hair and go outside. We walk towards the door, while I braid my hair to the usual low lose style. Nevermore jump up into my backpack, so that she can tag along, while Grim walk beside me on all four. We walk all the way to the Main Street to meet with Ace and Deuce.

 We walk all the way to the Main Street to meet with Ace and Deuce

''Hey, Lumi

''Hey, Lumi. Happy New Year.'' Greet Ace the moment he see us. They were apparently waiting for us.

''Happy New Year.'' I greet back and Nevermore just make a cute noise.

''We always spend time together, but seeing you today as a girl makes me nostalgic for some reason.'' Commend Deuce, which I understand is a little weird.

''Yeah. I thought I could at least keep it a secret for a year.'' I admit and play with a hair strand, really trying to forget all the weird staring I am getting from the other students passing by. All this attention is so uncomfortable.

''Heh heh. I bet you are just sad you didn't get to see me over vacation.'' Mock Grim with a huff.

''Stop standing in the middle of the road, you guys.'' I look behind us and see Jack walking towards us.

'' I look behind us and see Jack walking towards us