Glorious Masquerade 1

(Here is the story event you all have been waiting for, but let me give a quick info. I will change a few things of the story, like the timeline. The event is held on Halloween, according to Dire Crowley, but I will change it to after Ignihyde chapter, so Lumi can be herself. Hope that is alright and enjoy the chapter. But I will warn you, it will take some time before part 2 will come out.)

Lumi POV

Today is quite an unusual day, cause dad has gathered all the students to announce something big. It is quite early in the morning, so a lot of students has either coffee or tea, to get some energy to stay awake during dad's announcement in the gathering hall. 

''That Headmaster... How dare he gather us in the early morning like this...'' Mumble Grim with a yawn and sit tiredly on the table. He isn't wrong, I mean, it is Saturday and not a school day. ''What is this important announcement anyway?''

''I have no idea, Grim.'' I answer the tired cat honest. Dad never told me anything, so I am clueless.

''All first years to third years are gathered together.'' Says Ace, sitting to my right with Deuce beside him. ''Almost nothing good happens when the Headmaster gathers us like this...''

''Hey, be quiet. The Headmaster is here.'' Shush Deuce and point at my dad, who come on stage with the other teachers.

''Goodmorning, everyone.'' Greet dad, earning some groans from some students. ''It seems like today is going to be a nice day today, wonderful.''

''He is smiling very happily, it is kind of creepy...'' Commend Grim in a low voice.

''I have good news for you all today. A week from today, will there be an exchange meeting between Wizard training schools.'' Announce my dad super happy, but actually surprise the students.

''EXCHANGE MEETING?'' Yell some of the students shocked.

''An exchange meeting between schools?'' Wonder Riddle, who is sitting to my left, with Trey and Cater beside him. ''Is it a different event from the National Culture Festival of Wizard training school?''

''Does that mean we can make some new friends? It sounds fun.'' Says Kalim, sitting in front of me with Jamil.

''Be quiet.'' Order my dad and slam the speaker table. ''This exchange meeting... 'The first gathering of promising wizards', it is made possible by the suggestion of a certain academy. It is the Noble Bell College in Flower Town... The exchange meeting will also be held at Noble Bell College, which is the school that hosts this event.''

''The flower town? I have heard of it before.'' Commend Vil, who sit behind me with Rook and Epel. ''Isn't it the name of a town in the Shaftlands?''

''Yup. That is right.'' Answer Lilia, hanging upside down in the air, scaring us for his sudden appearance.

''That scared me...'' Mumble Vil and glare a little at Lilia. ''Please, don't suddenly look into my face.''

''The Flower Town has very long history. And... Noble Bell College has a smaller scale than Night Raven College, but it is a campus with a long history.'' Explain Lilia loud and clear for everyone to hear, much to my dad's dismiss. ''Even I have never been inside that school before, it is such a rare opportunity.''

''Just as Vanrouge-kun said.'' Speak up dad, with a loud sigh for being interrupted, which is quite funny. ''Just like our school, Noble Bell College usually doesn't allow outsiders to enter the school, except for special occasions. At first, I was very surprised when a school like this, said they wanted to hold an exchange meeting with many wizard training schools... I was thinking of rejecting them by saying 'Please don't treat our prestigious school as the same as the other average school', but... 'There is no other excellent wizard training school Night Raven College. By all means. We would like to invite you.'.. That is what they said when they contacted me.''