64) Farewell Lilia (7-20/7-37)

(I am skipping to 5:55)

3rd POV

''Everyone, thank you very much for coming to the 'Lilia Vanrouge Farewell Party' today.'' Greet Lilia as more and more students enter Diasomnia, to participate in the party and say their farewell to the fae, that loves to surprise others by popping up out of no where. ''It has been two and a half years since I entered Night Raven College. The time I spent here was full of youth everyday. It is my treat today. Feel free to eat, talk and get noisy as much as you want.''

''YEAH.'' Cheered all the visitors and let the party start, making Lilia smile even more for the happy atmosphere. He walk down the stairs from the dragon like throne, to mingle with the guests who bothered to come on such a short notice.

''Yahoo, Lilia-chan.'' Greet Cater with Riddle and Trey, glad to see his club partner. ''Cate-kun and Riddle-kun really come with empty hands... And we have the... 'It would be fine if it is something that could be eaten during the party, right?'... It was Trey-kun who went ahead and made a cake.''

''Oh, Cater, Trey and Riddle. I am happy to see you here.'' Greet Lilia back and accept the Clover baked cake for the party.

''I have only been in the same class as Lilia in the third year, but... Your stories have always been interesting.'' Speak up Trey, still sadden to see he fae go. ''As the same vice dorm leader, I was able to discuss a lot of things with you, and you helped me a lot. I wanted to graduate with you, but...''

''Me too, I always enjoyed talking with you. As someone who likes cooking, we were able to exchange opinions and make many new discoveries.'' Says Lilia with a small chuckle.

''I have always been amazed by your unique recipes... Haha.'' Chuckle Trey nervously and remember one of Lilia's 'famous dish'.

''The baked sweets that you taught me how to make... I am going to hand it out to my neighbors as a greeting.'' Says Lilia with a smile, while making the small group flinch a little.

''I-I see... Please do follow the recipe and pay attention to the amount and heat.'' Advise Trey, just to ensure the neighbors health.

''LILIA-CHAN.'' Yell out Cater and get the young fae's attention. ''I thought about doing a Light Music Club graduation concert with Lilia-chan after I finished my internship... And I also plan a lot of things, you know? But you suddenly have to go now... Well. It is true that every meeting had a farewell, but... I am still going to miss you.''

''Cater.'' Hum Lilia, sadden to hear Cater's lovely words. ''We have spent time together in the Light Music Club since the first year. The competition to fight for the part... And the members who leave after one another due to different musicality. In that situation, you and I are the only gentle boys remaining in the Light Music Club.''

''Yup. Then we had no other choice, so we tried a session with the two of us...'' Recall Cater slightly, bringing the two into a fond memory lane that made them laugh. ''I was really surprised when you started playing hardcore metal on a five string bass.''

''Fufufu, the fusion of my heavy music and your pop music together... It created the most unique sound ever.'' Chuckle Lilia fondly of the memory. ''I still find it strange that I wasn't scouted by any entertainment company. The next year, Kalim joined the rhythm team with a traditional instrument...''

''Hahaha. To be honest, it was really chaotic in the beginning, but it was a lot of fun.'' Laughed Cater out loud, before the mood turns serious. ''Lilia-chan, thank you for being my friend for two and a half years. I will cherish the photos we took together. So one last time. Let's take a picture together.''

''YAY.'' Together the two jump into frame and take another picture together for memory sake.

''#LightMusicClub3rdYear #TheFirstGentleBoys #BFF.'' Write down Cater and post the image on his social media.