33) Happy holiday (4-39/4-40+Ekstra)

Lumi/Louie POV

I listen to the sound of fresh lay snow, as I walk towards my little run downed dorm. I really need to see how Nevermore is doing. The Octa trio decided to go to their own dorm, and Scarabia is having a relaxing day as they pack their stuff for tomorrow. Kalim and Jamil will stay an extra day because their family can't receive them tomorrow, so for Kalim's safety are they staying. They will return home tomorrow to be with their family for the rest of the holiday. Ace and Deuce decide to visit their own dorm. And now they are here, can I give them their present I made for them. I even made some for my other friends, even for someone speciel.

''Huuuhhh... We finally made it back, y'know.'' Sighed Grim on my shoulder.

''It feels nice to return to our own dorm.'' I say back and go through the gates and up the steps.

''Heeeey. There you two are.'' I look up at the front door and see Shorty come out through the doors. The other two comes out too.

''Even the faces of those old geezer-ghosts look cute after our prison life, y'know.'' Chuckle Grim and jump off from my shoulder. Chubby fly to be beside me as I walk to the door.

''We thought you might have gone over to the other side, since you didn't come home for so long...'' Joke Chubby, laughing a little. ''Everyone was worried sick. Heeheehee...''

''It is huge relief to see you back safe and sound.'' Says Skinny and look at me. ''Nevermore is awake.''

''Really?'' I say and look surprised. Skinny nodded, and just like that, can I hear loud stomping inside the dorm. The door suddenly burst open and something huge jump right at me. I gasp at the weight and see a huge dragon on top of me.

 I gasp at the weight and see a huge dragon on top of me

(Just so you know how adult dragon looks like.)

''NEVERMORE.'' I shout amazed at the sight. In such a short time, has she become huge. ''YOU LOOK AMAZING.'' Nevermore move away so I can get up, and I quickly pet her. ''I wonder what special skill you got.''

''Special skill?'' Ask Grim confused.

''I read that a dragon that grow from baby to teen, get a special skill that makes it unique.'' I explain and scratch under her head. Nevermore purred and look at me. Her body light up and she suddenly shrunk. ''You can change between your forms. Amazing.''

''That is crazy.'' Commend Grim, also amazed of her special skill. Nevermore make a happy sound and jump into my arms.

''I must inform you.'' Start Skinny to me and point towards the window, where my room is. ''Your room is filled with sheeted scales.''

''That is no problem.'' I ensure and walk towards the open door, but stop. ''Wait a second. The fire faries.''

''We went ahead and took care of giving the fire fae their daily logs.'' Inform Shorty, making me sigh in relief.