Tsumsted Tsum Tsum

3rd POV

It is night time at Night Raven College, with a striking full moon, that glows over the school. But the students of the school, doesn't analyse the mis-colored clouds that slowly covers the shining moon.

''Phew... I was so immersed in the blub activities that I didn't realize the sky had become dark.'' Mumble Epel and walk through the Botanical Garden, while stretching his body. ''I came here to tell Leona-san that we had finished cleaning up the place, but where is he sleeping at..?'' Epel take a small breather and look around the garden, only to the said lion standing near the garden window walls. ''Ah, found you, Leona-san.''

''Be quiet... I feel a strange presence.'' Shushed Leona and keep looking outside.

''What do you mean?'' Whisper Epel and also try to peek outside, when he sees his own glowing reflection. Wait, glowing. ''Wh-What? It suddenly turns bright around us... It is so bright that I can't open my eyes.''

''No way... Am I dreaming right now?'' Mumble Leona and try to cover his eyes from the glow. He then peek outside again, to see the same light right above something frightening. ''There is a hole above the sky over Ramshackle dorm.'' And Leona, along with Epel, isn't the only one experiencing the same glow around their bodies.

''Wait, wait, wait...'' Yelp Cater shocked, as he and Riddle walk down Main Street to get back to their dorm, when their body starts glowing. ''The light just now is definitely not normal. Is this something like an emergency situation?

''Yeah... We should rush back to Heartslabyul and make sure the dorm students are safe.'' Says Riddle determet.

''You are right, let's hurry to the Mirror Chamber... Eh? That is...'' Says Cater and accidently gaze at the direction of Ramshackle dorm. Riddle look over there too, as his eyes widen.

''Something is dropping from the sky.'' Mumble Riddle, looking at the sky, thinking something bad is going to happen soon at Ramshackle dorm.

''Grr... What exactly is happening right now?'' Growl Jack confused, as he is doing his nightly run before his bedtime.

''... I feel like something interesting is going to happen.'' Says Floyd and take the body glow calmly. He find it funny to see his body glow, along with the light from the sky.

''THIS IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY... I NEED TO TELL WAKA-SAMA ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY.'' Shouts Sebek worried and run with all his might down the hallway to find his master, ignoring his body glowing.

Welcome to Tsum Tsum Invasion

''Something is dropping from the sky.'' Mumble Riddle and look at the sky over Ramshackle dorm. Something small falls down and then split up, which is making Riddle a bit nervous, but he has to check on his dormmates. ''I will check the situation at Heartslabyul. Cater, you stay here, and please get a grasp on what is happening now. If there is something unusual, remember to contact me immediately. But if things start to get out of hand, you should escape too.''

''Hai, hai.'' Says Cater back and watch Riddle run with all his might to the Mirror Chamber. When he is out of sight, sigh Cater big time and slough. ''... And I just accepted an important task...'' Cater look up to the sky and see one of the things, falling from the sky, land behind the statue of Queen of Hearts. Cater slowly walks towards the statue and take a peak of the object, only to see a plush version of... Himself. And it is moving. ''WAIT, IT LOOKS LIKE ME?''

*Boing* 

The little plushy Cater, wearing dorm uniform, bump itself onto Cater's chest and actually move him a little.

''Ouch... It just bumps into me with all its might...'' Mumble Cater a bit shocked and look at the thing. Cater finds it adorable as it jumps around and isn't bigger than his hands cupped together. ''Uwah, it really looks like the same to me. And it keeps jumping around. So cute. I need to take this picture and post it to magicam.'' The little plushy move aside with high speed, so the picture blurred. ''Ah, wait. The picture will be blurred, so don't move... Ha... It is facing towards the moon and stands still with the right lighting... And this angle... It is the most perfect rule of thirds position... Does this thing know what photogenic means..?''