45) Free time

(Remember, that Nevermore's color is a slight lighter purple. This picture is to show the size of her.)

Lumi POV

''Are you ready, girl?'' I ask my very excited dragon, who can't stop jumping happily around in the back garden of the Ramshackle Dorm. Today is my day off from being the guys manager, so I decided to spend it with Nevermore. More specifically, try something I have always wanted to try when she was big enough. Flying.

''*Purr*'' Respond Nevermore and nudge her head to my side, which makes me laugh.

''Easy, girl. Easy.'' I call back and pet her neck. I then went to look at her back, where a prepared saddle is strapped on. I borrowed the biggest one from the Equestrian club. I made sure it was strapped tightly, but not too much for discomfort. ''Now wait here as I get dressed.'' Nevermore just stretch her wings and stomps her feets excited to fly with me. As she crew up, do I only let her fly around every time I have a small tea with Riddle, or at PE classes. Nevermore know she can't fly out of the schools ground, but today is the day she have a bigger area to fly. Which she deserve. 

''I am the best... Yaaayyy.'' I hear Grim mumbling in the lounge couch, sleeping away like he hasn't slept in days. I just smile at him and walk up to my room. The boys are back in Pomefiore and train for VDC. I change clothes into a speciel project I made with Crewel. An armor made by Nevermore's shredded scales from the Winter Holliday's. The suit is flexible, but resistance to both heat and cold air. Even if Nevermore breathed fire and some of it hit me, won't I be harmed. It even has a helmet, with a visor to protect my eyes from the harsh wind, and the glass is able to turn black to block the sunlight, like sunglasses.

 It even has a helmet, with a visor to protect my eyes from the harsh wind, and the glass is able to turn black to block the sunlight, like sunglasses

When I made sure I was wearing it right, do I speed walk back to Nevermore, excited to try to fly with her

When I made sure I was wearing it right, do I speed walk back to Nevermore, excited to try to fly with her. The dragon book and my experience so far, concluded that if a dragon and the master has a strong bond, can they communicate without even saying a single word. With that in mind, should I be able to ride Nevermore without a problem, cause I might be able to 'tell' her where she should fly to.

''Are you ready, Nevermore?'' I ask the dragon and put on the leash on her head, so I have something to grab on to, and probably use to steer Nevermore.