20: delightful images

Hawks was sat up in the bed when Y/N woke the next morning. He was watching TV, a blank expression on his face.

"Morning, bird brains," she rasped, sitting up next to him and rubbing her eyes.

Hawks grinned at her. "Good morning, kid. How'd you sleep?"

Y/N was slightly taken aback by how different he was this morning rather than last night. "Uh, good. Really good, actually. How did you sleep?"

"Well, I was in the arms of an absolute dreamboat. I was knocked out cold." He grinned at her sheepishly and Y/N blushed a bright red.

Last night was the closest and most intimate she had been with anyone...well ever. Alex and Y/N weren't bonded the way that Hawks and Y/N were.

With Alex, their love could be described as boring and normal. Slow-paced, not very much passion and butterflies but whatever was going on between Hawks and Y/N was very much the opposite.

When Hawks' laughed, his wings fluttered. "You're so cute when you blush,"

"God, will you just--" Y/N took the pillow from underneath her head and smacked Hawks in the chest with it. 

Hawks just laughed louder as Dabi walked through the door that conjoined their room and hurled a pillow from his own room, nailing Y/N right in the face.

"Don't even try to throw it back at me, sweetheart, I will burn this fucking place to the ground." He muttered, going to the kitchen and pouring himself some coffee.

"Someone burned the wrong side of the bed this morning," Y/N commented sassily and Hawks snorted at her lame attempt to insult Dabi.

"I will kill you."

"Will you?" Y/N used her quirk against him and Dabi grit his teeth together.

"No."

Y/N hummed happily, flopping back on the bed. "So what's the plan for today?"

"I think we may actually need you today," Dabi glared at her over the rim of his mug as she took a small sip, leaning against the counter. "Our lead yesterday went too easy. Someone must be on us."

"I was thinking the same thing," Hawks stood from the bed and stretched his wings as far as he could, yawning as he did so. Y/N swallowed thickly and quickly looked away.

She wondered that if during...intimate moments...if at the very end, his wings furled out just like that. Delightful images slammed into her mind of her under Hawks and seeing such a thing happen.

"Kid?" Hawks' voice made her nearly jump out of her skin. "Did you hear anything of what we just said?"

"W-what?" She stammered out, blinking rapidly and rubbing the back of her neck. "Uh, oh yeah, of course. I'm good with anything."

Dabi had a knowing smirk on his lips behind his mug, his blue eyes had a teasing gleam in them as Y/N met them. Y/N just narrowed her eyes slightly back in return, which just caused him to chuckle lightly.

"Alright, then pack up, kid. We're leaving as soon as possible." Hawks grabbed a towel as he went to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower, please don't kill each other while I'm gone."

As soon as the door clicked close, Dabi grinned at her smugly.

"Don't fucking start," Y/N warned. "Do not start with me today."

"I was just wondering what you were thinking about, sweetheart, that's all," Dabi shrugged, taking a long sip of his coffee.

Y/N flipped him off before getting out of bed and packing up her clothes, making sure all her items were in her bag.

"Those must've been some fucking dirty thought, seeing the look in your eyes," Dabi said blatantly, causing Y/N's jaw to drop open. "I know lustful eyes when I see them, Y/N."

"Dabi, you little--"

"He looks at you the very same way, you know," Dabi cut her off, pushing himself off the counter and passing her to go to his own room. "You horny little shits."

a/n: HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MY FRIENDS!! i got the fucken coolest MHA socks that i'm going to wear for the rest of my life...i hope you had a good morning! 

don't forget to drink water, vote & comment :)