9: you got daddy issues, dabi?

"Yeah, I am

"Yeah, I am. And I'm gonna figure out everything in that head of yours."

Hawks thought that Y/N was attractive before, but it made him feel something else when she interrogated villains. 

"Tell me, Dabi, what are you thinking about right now?" Y/N inquired, using her quirk, her eyes flashing in the light.

"How beautiful you look in the interrogation light," Dabi instantly replied, seeming not to be embarrassed at all. "And how Big Bird would feel if I kissed you senseless."

Hawks gripped his knee tightly, trying not to give him a reaction as those foul words left the villain's mouth.

Y/N hummed thoughtfully. "You're trying to keep your mind off of actually important things so you can find loopholes in my quirk, huh?"

"Yep."

"Yeah, I thought so."

"But I do think you're very...very pretty," Dabi's voice had a slightly sultry tone to it that made Hawks' jaw tighten ever so slightly.

"Thank you, Dabi." Y/N wasn't phased, almost casual approaching the whole thing. "Alright, so tell me about..." She looked down at the pad she held in her hands. "Himiko Toga."

"Crazy fucking bitch. Couldn't be more than 16. Just a kid." Dabi sighed like he was bored. "Sadistic, seems sweet on that green-haired kid Izuku Midoriya. Has a blood kink."

Y/N nodded as Hawks took notes beside her. "I assume you mean she has a blood-related quirk?"

"Yeah, depending on how much blood she takes in, she can transform into that person."

"Delightful," Y/N looked down at the notepad again. "And Mr. Compress? AKA, Sako Atsuhiro."

"Turns people into balls and shit. Pretty useful, pretty annoying." Dabi started to seem concerned about all the information he was willingly giving Y/N. 

"Tomura Shigraki?"

"A crusty ass motherfucker that makes other things crusty. I keep telling the fucker, get some chapstick, drink some fucking water but no. He just continues to be crusty." Dabi tried to change the topic. "How about after all this is over, we go on a date?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that," Y/N didn't look up from the notepad as she skimmed the questions and notes. "What about you, Dabi? Tell me about you."

"I shoot out fire from my fucking hands, doesn't seem too hard to put together, miss." Dabi showed her his arms, but there was a bead of sweat that was gathering at his hairline. That was a sign when she was using her quirk they weren't telling the whole truth.

It took a lot of willpower to resist Y/N's quirk, but no one could hold back if she asked the right questions.

"Dabi, Dabi, Dabi," She chided, leaning her forearms on the table. "Now, I know you're holding something back from me, Dabi. Why won't you tell me what it is?"

"I told you everything, bitch," Dabi spat, a droplet of sweat trickling down his temple.

"Watch your mouth, you--" Hawks started to speak but Y/N placed a hand on his forearm, silencing him.

"Why does your quirk burn you, Dabi?" Y/N questioned calmly.

"My body is made for a water quirk like my mother but I ended up getting my bastard father's quirk." Dabi snapped his chest heaving from trying to fight Y/N's quirk.

Y/N smiled, seeming satisfied with this answer. "You got daddy issues, Dabi?"

"Fuck. Off."

"Do you?"

"Yes." He hissed, his blue eyes glinting with rage.

"Who's your father?"

"Enji Todoroki," Dabi hissed through gritted teeth. Both Y/N and Hawks' eyebrows shot up in immediate surprise. "You might know him as number one hero, Endeavor."

"This is some Jerry Springer shit," Y/N muttered, looking clearly distressed. "You look to be in your twenties, you must be..."

"Toya." Hawks whispered. His face was paled and his expression slack. "I-I saw you die--"

"Clearly you didn't, birdie." Dabi, or Toya Todoroki, seethed with a crazed look in his eyes. He started cackling as Hawks stood abruptly, stumbling back.

"Keigo?" Y/N stood as well, offering herself as a brace.

"Yeah, Keigo, what's wrong?" Dabi cackled loudly, his crazed laughter echoing off the walls. Y/N pushed Hawks out the door, casting a glance back at Dabi. "Awe, Y/N, leaving so soon, sweetheart?"

She didn't say anything as she left the door lock behind her.

"Be a hero, they said," Hawks' chest was heaving as he sat in an empty conference room with Y/N. "It'll be fun, they said."

a/n: heyo!! thanks for reading this chapter! i know it's not going along exactly like the manga, but i thought i would add my own lil twist to things.

drink water, stay safe, and wear a mask! also don't forget to vote & comment!