30: you little fucking freak🍋

⚠️vulgar language, smut, oral, degradation kink, choking⚠️
{if u know me irl, no u do not ❤️}

Hawks never felt more alive.

His hands on Y/N's skin, inhaling her scent, and his lips moving with hers in perfect sync.  Y/N's hands tangled in his hair, running over the skin on his back...just barely missing his wings each time.

His lips dragged down her mouth to her jaw to her throat. Y/N let out a delightful moan, her hands tightening in his locks, tugging slightly. Hawks' wings fluttered in delight at the noises that were coming out of Y/N's mouth.

"Kid," Hawks pulled away and looked up at Y/N who was still sitting in his lap. Her hair was a mess and her lips were kiss swollen. "We don't have to--"

"Keigo," Y/N whispered, her eyes bright and wild as her hands cupped the sides of his face. The soft tone she said his name in made him melt against her touch even more. "I trust you with my life."

"You're completely sure?" Hawks asked, his hands sliding under the hem of Y/N's shirt.

Y/N's hands slipped from his face to his shoulder blades, inching toward the base of his wings. A shiver ran down his spine as her eyes darkened dangerously. 

"Come on, songbird," Y/N sang lightly as her fingers dug into his wings. She grinned slightly at the gasp that escaped Hawks' lips. "Show me what you got."

"Fuck, kid," Hawks smashed his lips on hers and brought her body as close to his as physically possible. He let out a louder groan as Y/N ground down on Hawks' hardening dick. 

Y/N's head craned down and she attached her lips to his throat, slowly grinding down on Hawks while massaging his wings tenderly.  Y/N swore she heard a whimper escape his lips as she tugged at his feathers lightly.

"I wanna hear your pretty sounds, lovebird," Y/N lightly bit down on Hawks' sweet spot on his neck once she found it. "Tell me what you want."

He didn't say anything due to his dry throat but just tugged on the hem of her shirt.

"Use your words, songbird." Y/N pressed tightening her grip on his wings, making his eyes roll back slightly.

"I want your clothes on the ground. I want to see every inch of you exposed." Hawks grunted out, the pleasure from his wings clouding his mind.

"Good boy, Keigo," Y/N practically purred out. She placed her lips on his and let him take off her clothes and she did the same. 

Hawks' lips kissed every inch of skin he could, practically worshiping Y/N's body as he went. Y/N made Hawks lean back on the bed before kissing down his chest and down his stomach.

Hawks' chest was heaving and his heart seemed to be beating at a million miles a minute. He had countless thoughts and dreams about this moment and now that it was coming true...he was practically shaking.

Y/N took his length in her mouth and bobbed her head slightly, her eyes never leaving Hawks'.

"Fuck." 

His wings fluttered and stretched as his head fell back onto the pillow. His fingers tangled in her hair, tugging it slightly to earn a moan from Y/N. The moan ran through Hawks' entire body making him shiver.

"Kid, you're gonna make me--ah--" Hawks' statement was cut off with a moan as Y/N flicked her tongue over his tip. Hawks met Y/N eyes as she picked up her pace, swirling her tongue around his tip.

With a loud groan and a last tug on Y/N's hair, Hawks came in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry, I should've asked--" Hawks was cut off by Y/N kissing him roughly so he could taste himself on her lips.