29💜

I was left here alone tonight because they were going to the studio and I didn't want to be a bother so I stayed home. Which was a bad decision because now I'm sitting in the dark, crying and drinking Stokeley's Hennessy. He's probably going to curse me out for this.

I heard keys making me hurry and wipe my face before the lights were flicked and Stokeley stood there staring at me.

"You were drinking my Hennessy?" He asked me making me look at beside me.

He walked up to me and grabbed it before looking over my face "and you were crying?" He asked, grabbing my face.

My lip began to quiver before I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Stokeley dropped his bottle before standing up and picking me up.

"Lily why are you crying?" He asked me as he sat me on the bed, wiping my eyes.

"I don't know, I just can't everything is hurting" I cried more which made Jahseh walk into the room.

"Lily?" He questioned and I tried to avoid eye contact.

Stokeley seemed to be confused too like he didn't know what to do with me. I hugged his torso and cried more.

"It's okay Lily you've probably just drunk too much" he told me and I shook my head.

"No I was already crying before I took some of your stuff, I'm sorry Stokeley, I should've asked first" I continued to cry.

"Shh Lily, come on let's go to sleep" he told me making me nod and pull away from his torso.

"Oh my God I got tears all on your shirt, I'm so sorry" I cried more and he sighed.

"Lily go to sleep, now" he told me making a smile appear on my face.

"Okay daddy" I told him before getting in the bed and laying down.

He came over to me and took off my socks for me before wiping my face.

"No more crying okay princess?"

"Okay" I nodded at him.

He walked over to his room door and closed it since Jahseh had left awhile ago before turning on the tv, playing cartoons for me.

I watched as he grabbed a paci off the dresser and walked up to me, he put in my mouth for me before walking into the bathroom.

I laid there and watched tv, slowly falling asleep as he took a shower. He soon walked back in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist, letting me see his slim torso.

"Your body looks good daddy" I spoke making him look over at me and smirk.

"Thank you" he responded making me nod.

"No problem."

He shook his head at me "you're so drunk Lily, it makes no sense" he chuckled while I just squinted at him because my vision left.

"Daddy everything is blurry" I told him.

"It's fine princess it'll go away really soon" he responded and I nodded.

I felt the bed dip meaning he was laying with me, I rolled over as my vision went back normal and hugged his waist, laying my head on his chest.

"Good night baby" he spoke to me, running his hand in my hair.

"Good night."

Update

12/26/2020

12/26/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕