8💜

Daddy told me to take off my clothes so he could see my behind but I don't want to.

"Princess just take them off" he told with something in his lap.

"Are you sure you aren't going to punish me?" I asked him and he tilted his head.

"Let me see first" he told me and I sighed and pulled down my skirt for him.

"Panties too princess" he told me and I listened to him and took them off too.

"Now lay over my lap."

I laid over his lap and his hand started to touch my booty with some lotion stuff, it felt really good.

"Is it helping?" He asked me and I nodded.

"It feels so much better daddy."

Daddy's hands were really close to my princess parts and they were tingling.

"I have more stuff for you princess, they're either in my room or on the way" he told me and I nodded.

"Thank you daddy" I told him.

It was quiet as he rubbed the stuff on my booty and his hands got closer to my princess parts and one of his fingers touched making me jump.

"Daddy!" I yelled making him chuckle.

"I'm sorry princess it just look so pretty" he told me making me blush.

"Really?" I asked him he nodded his head.

"Thank you daddy."

He picked me up and made me stand in front of him before he put my panties back on to me and pulled my skirt up.

"Can you show me what you got me daddy?" I asked him and he nodded and chuckled.

He stood up and sat me down "stay right here" he told me and I listened.

I played with my skirt while daddy was in his room getting my stuff. When he came out he had boxes and a sharp thing in his hand.

"Alright princess I'll cut it open but you have to go in the box and see what's there" he told me and I nodded.

He opened sliced the first box and then pointed to it making me hurry and open it up and there was two stuffies for me.