35💜

Stokeley sighed, staring over at Lily's things in his room. It was hurting him too bad that she was gone he kept crying and didn't go anywhere since she left which was big cause he loved being outside.

He just wanted her to be okay but knew there was no way for him to be able to tell if she was. He couldn't contact her and he knew he couldn't go to her house either.

Lily on the other hand had just woken to screaming upstairs. She decided to go up and see what it was about.

"Why the fuck would you do something like that to my baby Dre?" She heard her mother yell.

"And then you let me look crazy and defined you!" She yelled more.

"It doesn't matter she's back now right?!" Dre yelled back.

"No! Fuck that you have to go!" She yelled out.

Lily peeked her head out the door seeing her mother try to push Dre out of the door before he turned and slapped her.

She watched as he grabbed a gun from out of his pants and aimed it at her mother.

"Real quiet now" he spoke as he watched the women began to cry, scared she'd be taken away.

Lily was frozen from being scared "don't shoot her" she mumbled and it caught Dre's attention.

He smirked at Lily and shook his head. He walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her out to her mom.

"You want to sag bye Lily?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"D-Don't" she stuttered and he chuckled.

"Lily I love you" her mother spoke before being shot more than 4 times.

Lily didn't even get to say it back before seeing her mother die in front of her eyes.

"Why Dre?" She asked him as she began to pour.

She didn't want to touch her mother because she already knew she was dead and it scared her. She got off of her knees and sprinted towards the front door but was stopped by him kicking her in her back.

"No" she cried, trying to hurry and stand up so she could run but knocked her back down.

"I'm trying to be nice Lily, stop trying" he told her and she shook her head, crying.

"You kilt my mom" she cried, trying to fight him back.

"I just want Stokeley" she cried, feeling him hold her body down.

Her little state was gone after watching her mother due in front of her. He just rolled his eyes at her and dragged her to the basement stairs before pushing her down.

She cried realizing her mother was gone and now she had no sense of freedom.

Update

4/13/2021

4/13/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍