5💜

Daddy woke me up and told me to put my clothes back on because my behind should better now but it didn't, it still hurt but I had to put my clothes on.

"It hurts" I whimpered, moving around in my seat.

"I know princess but you can't do that when you get in the car with your mom or she's going to know you have a daddy" daddy told me and I nodded.

"O-Okay but it really hurts" I told him again making him suck his teeth.

"Princess there is nothing I can do about it now, we are at the school" he told me.

"But daddy the bell doesn't ring for 10 minutes, can you rub it please?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Take them off and lay across my lap" he told me and I listened.

His hands were big but they were soft and they felt good when he rubbed my butt.

"Mmm" I hummed, putting my head on his thigh.

"It feels good princess?" He asked and I nodded.

"Say it" he told me, spanking me a little.

"No daddy don't spank me" I told him, lifting my head.

"I won't, just tell me if you like it."

"Yes." I told him.

"Yes What Lily?" He asked.

"Yes daddy" I told him and then the bell rung.

I got off of him and moved my clothes back on.

"Okay bye daddy" I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He grabbed my wrist and sat me back down "give me your number princess and a real kiss" he told me and I nodded.

"Okay" I told him and gave him my number, trying to get up again but he stopped me.

He grabbed my face and kissed me on my lips which made me gasp but I stayed there and kissed him before he let my face go.

"Now go princess before your mom sees us" he told me making me nod and get out of his car.

I only stood outside the building with my hurt behind for a little bit and then my momma came in front of me.

My behind hurt really bad so when I sat down I tried not to do what I did in daddy's car.

"Your face is red Lily, what happened?" My momma asked me making me scared.

"Nothing" I told her.

"Lily if someone is making fun of you just tell" she told me and I shook my head.

"Nobody is making fun of me momma" I told her and she sighed and nodded.

"Lily do you like someone or does someone like you?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Good because you know what I told you, no Dom until you are out of high school" she told me making me nod.

"I know momma."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Momma brought Bryan back to my room and I love Bryan and the rest but I want a new teddy, I told my momma and she said she'll think about it.

I leave my phone here when I go to school because my momma told me to and when I turned it on I seen a text from a number.

It's probably daddy.