22💜

"Daddy can I have some of your candy?" Lily asked me.

I shook my head at her which I'm sure upset her because she moved away from me but was still laying in bed.

I gripped her waist and moved her closer to me but she moved back away.

"Girl if you don't lay with me" I told her.

"I am laying with you" she told me.

"Not close enough" I told her, pulling her closer.

She sighed but stayed under me which satisfied me but I know she's not satisfied.

"Princess you can have candy tomorrow, not now because it's bed time okay?" I asked her and I felt her nod before she got closer

"Okay daddy" I heard her speak softly while her armed wrapped around me.

Okay good, she's happy now.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When I woke up Lily wasn't beside like she usually is but I could hear her giggling so I wasn't that worried but at the same time what the fuck is she giggling at? The tv is not on.

I stood up out of the bed and rubbed my eyes as I walked into the living room to see her smiling and giggling at fuck Jahseh.

I scoffed and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a pop tart.

"Hey daddy!" she spoke, jumping on my back.

"Hey princess" I spoke back and she jumped down.

"Daddy why do you sound cranky?" She asked me but I didn't answer.

"Princess can you go in the room? I have to talk to Jahseh" I asked her as I turned around and she nodded and went into the room with a pouting face.

"I don't like that shit" I told him straight up making him tilt his head at me.

"You don't like what?" He asked.

"You and Lily, y'all getting too close stop that shit" I told him and he chuckled and shook his head.

"You think I'm trying to get with Lily bro?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Well actually I don't know but shit ain't sitting right" I told him.

"Like one day I walk in and y'all laying on each other then y'all keeping secrets and then she smiling in yo face and shit" I told him and he shrugged.

"I don't vro, my bad I'll keep my distance" he told me and I nodded.

"Ight good talk" I told him before walking in the room with Lily who was trying to make an angry face at me.

"Why are you being mean to Jawsay?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"I'm not" I told her and she shook her head.

"You are" she told me making me roll my eyes.

"You know Jawsay told me when you're made it's because you need your boy part sucked. Is that true daddy?" She asked me making me raise an eyebrow at her.

I took a deep breath and calmed down because I didn't want to scare her or make her upset but I was kinda pissed off.

"I'm fine princess."

Update

6/11/2020

6/11/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕