45💜

He was right, he won. I tried to fight back but he won there's nothing I can do.

"Lily it's time for breakfast you know that right?" Jessica asked me making me nod.

"I'm not hungry" I told her and she sighed.

I have bruises all over my legs and my head hurts. I shouldn't have but him I should've just let him it wouldn't have been this bad.

As I was sitting there soaking in myself Jessica came back with my plate and sat it on the table beside my bed.

"I know how you're feeling darling but like I tell all the others there is hope. His daddy used to do it to my group of girls and we all grew up amazing" she told me making me just nod.

This place is weird I can't do this anymore.

"But me, I was like you a fighter and let me tell you Lily it's never good to fight. They do live here with you they won't stop" she told me which made me began to cry.

He won't stop? I only bit him once I hope it's okay now. Jessica knows all of this and thinks it's okay because it was done to her. That's weird. She could be helping us but instead she's okay with it.

"I say everything just to help you cheer up Lily think of it as character building" she told me and I continued to have no response.

This is really crazy.

She sighed and tapped my leg as she stood up making me groan at the pain. She had left for barely a minute when Ryan came to the door making me jump.

"Hmm you seem to have more respect now" he told while I just stared at him.

He came into the room and sat on my bed like Jessica did. He moved the cover down a little bit, looking at my legs that he had injured last night. He chuckled at the bruises before looking up at me.

"Maybe you'll know better next time" he told me,looking at his hand that was bandaged.

"Next time?" I questioned, my eyes began to water.

He chuckled "you didn't think it would be the last time did you?" He asked me and that's when I started to cry.

Jahseh told me you aren't supposed to let others see that you are weak but I can't do this. Why me?

He shook his head and got up from the bed, leaving me there crying. Why? I just want Stokeley why does all of this bad stuff keep happening to me?

This court stuff isn't going fast enough I keep getting hurt in between.

Update

6/14/2021

6/14/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍