43💜

Omniscient

Today was Lily's first day of trial and she was nervous

Today was Lily's first day of trial and she was nervous. She knew everyone thought that she killed her mom and Dre she was only hoping that they could find proof that she didn't. She also hopped that she could go somewhere safer than where she was now.

The trial had already started, she could see Jahseh and Stokeley there which kind of excited her because they knew the truth but she knew at the time they could do nothing.

"Please come to the stand Ms. Lily" the judge spoke making her stand from her seat and start to walk up to the stand.

Before she could sit she was told to stand and cross her heart with one hand and touch the Bible with the other.

"Do you promise to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" The man asked her and she nodded.

"I promise" she spoke before she was told to sit.

The opposing lawyer for her came in front of her to ask questions which made her heart race.

"Lily before we start with an further questions how is your stay with Mr. Ryan and Ms. Jessica?" He asked and she sighed.

She knew she should tell after what was done to her but she was also fearful of them being the best thing under Stokeley that she would get.

"It's fine, I like it" she told him and he nodded.

"Now Lily you are 16 correct?" He asked and she nodded again.

"Okay can you tell me a little about yourself?" He asked and she shrugged, getting emotional now.

"I don't really know anymore" she told him making him nod.

"Understandable, you are only a teenager."

"What about your mom? Can you tell me about her?" He asked her which made her heart sink as her memories of her mom began to play in her head.

"She had black her and pink lips. She always gave me whatever I asked for even though she didn't like most of the things I wanted until he he ruined our family" she spoke, beginning to cry now.

"Who?" He asked while she tried to regain herself.

"Dre" she told him and he nodded.

"Explain how he ruined" he told her making her sigh.

"When he found out that I had a boyfriend he touched me inappropriately" she started and he stopped her.

"Why didn't you call the police or tell your mom?" He asked and she sighed.

"I did but he told her I was lying so she kicked me out" she explained and he nodded.

"Did that upset you?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes, it made me so upset I wouldn't even stop crying" she responded and they nodded.

"So who'd you live with?" They asked and she sighed.

She wasn't sure if she could drag Stokeley into it or jog but he nodded at her.

"My boyfriend."

Update

Go read

Go read

6/10/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍