61💜

Me and Joey sat in the living room and watched more cartoons as we continued to eat Jahseh snacks. This was making me happy. I can tell there's something wrong with her and I know what's wrong with me but we are just happy friends together.

We were frightened by Jahseh and Stokeley coming in the door laughing loudly. They turned towards us and seen the snacks making Jahseh furrow his eyebrows.

"Are those mine?" He asked, pointing at them I shrugged while Joey acted like she didn't hear making us both giggle.

"Ight Joey you want to play" he chuckled before he looked at her a certain way that made her eyes widen.

I didn't want Joey to get into too much trouble for this so I turned to her to apologize.

"I'm sorry Joey" I whispered and she shrugged.

"He's not going to do anything he just threatened me"  she told me making me nod but I didn't to much believe her.

I know that Jahseh helped Stokeley plan my first punishment because he wasn't to sure about it.

"What y'all been doing?" Stokeley asked as he sat beside me.

"We did each other's nails" I told him, sitting hands in his lap to show him which made him smile.

"It's cute" he told me making me nod.

"Come here Joey" Jahseh spoke making her get up from the couch and follow him into his room.

"We'll come on princess, I want to take you shopping" he told me making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Again?" I asked and he nodded.

"We didn't really get to go last time so I'm trying to take you now" he answered making me nod this time.

I walked into the room and got my shoes on before following him out of the apartment. I held his hand as we walked down to the car before he opened the door for me.

I buckled myself into my seatbelt and waited for Stokeley to start driving. The weather was starting to change so it was time for me to go shopping because I only had short clothes for the hot weather.

I looked out the window and tucked my hands under my thighs. I looked at the stores and school as we passed it making me sigh.

My mother telling me to get ready to go started to play in my head as I thought about how much she loved me also which made me twist my lips.

They can't let me go live with my aunt she wished death on my mom when she was alive. She hated my mom so imagine how badly she'll treat me.

"Calm down princess" Stokeley spoke while rubbing my thigh.

"Do you want to tell me what's bothering you?" He asked me and before I could say anything I started to cry.

"You're young Stokeley and my boyfriend. Going against my aunt they're definitely going to give me to her and she doesn't even like me. I know she doesn't because she never has when we moved my mom didn't even tell her we were moving cause she was such a bitch" I cried making him sigh.

He pulled the car over into a parking lot and unbuckled his seatbelt to turn to me. He held my face in his hands. Wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"She isn't going to get you Lily, I promise she isn't" he told me making me sigh.

"I know that you want to believe that as much as I do but we don't know if that's true or not" I told him and he bit his lip and chuckled.

"No Lily I'm serious, I don't care if I have to kidnap they are not going to keep taking you and abusing you for no reason. You ain't do nothing to nobody" he told me and I nodded.

"So fuck what everybody talking bout Lily you not going through that shit again" he spoke as he started his drive to the mall again.

He made my feel a little calmer when he worded it like that. Like he was standing up for me. Only him and Jahseh does that and my mom used to do it.

I try to stand up for myself but it is always taken with a grain of salt. Maybe I just look like I'm not going to do anything. But after everything that happened with Ryan I really don't want to it just gets worse the more you fight.

When we got to the mall I watched as Stokeley collected his stuff to get ready to go in while I just sat quietly in the passenger seat.

"Have you recently seen anyone in any clothes that you might like?" He asked as he opened my door for me and I nodded.

"Yeah" I answered and he nodded.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like the sweatsuit that you were wearing, the blue one. I want one" I told him and he smiled at me and nodded.

He held my hand as we walked in and he took me into a clothing store. I don't really remember my sizes but I know Stokeley does so I'll just tell him if I like it.

"Do you want some shoes too?" He asked and I nodded.

"I think so, I don't know I don't really go anywhere" I told him and he nodded with me.

I started to see clothes that I liked, pointing them out for him to pick up my size.

"I think I'm going to start taking you to my shoes with me. I mean Jahseh said he is taking Joey and I don't feel like that's fair but I don't want you to get too scared" he spoke making me smile.

"It's okay Stokeley I'll be more than happy to come."

Update

11/8/2021

11/8/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍