57💜

I woke up before my daddy like I always do and just sat up and watched tv on low because I didn't want to wake him but I wanted to watch tv in here.

I was up for awhile now so I heard the front door open and close which means Jawsay left. I just went back to watching my cartoons but then I started to hear someone crying and it scared me.

Jawsay left and daddy is beside me.

"Daddy" I whispered as I shook him but he didn't wake up.

"Daddy somebody's crying" I told him and he just waved me off.

I forgot he's so hard to wake up.

I sighed and just got up to go check myself. I was scared but I opened Jawsay's door anyway to see Joey sitting on the bed.

As soon as I opened the door she looked up at me and started to wipe her own tears.

"Hi Joey" I smiled.

I was excited to see her because I can have company today but why is she crying?

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she just looked down and sighed.

She probably doesn't feel comfortable telling me. That's fine I'll just cheer her up.

"It's okay you don't have to tell me but I do have a present for you" I told her and she nodded before I skipped back to my room.

I went in the drawer and got the unopened paci to give to her. Daddy won't be mad at me because I don't like it so he had to figure out what to do with it. Giving it to Joey is easier.

"Here you go" I told her while giving her the paci, she opened it and started to use it.

"Thank you" she whispered, looking down at her hands.

She still isn't all the way happy so I looked for the remote before turning on cartoons and sitting beside her on the bed.

"Joey you are my friend right?" I asked her.

I mean I never really had a friend since I moved here, besides daddy's friends. It would be nice to have a little friend.

She smiled and nodded "yeah we are friends" she told which made me smile now.

We sat and watched cartoons for a little longer before my daddy came to Jawsay's room.

"I was wondering where you were."

"Hi Joey" he spoke and she waved back.

"I'm watching cartoons with Joey but I'm hungry daddy" I told him and he nodded.

"You want something to eat too?" He asked Joey who nodded her head.

I wonder what's wrong with her that won't let her get fully happy. I can't force her to tell me though because that's mean so I just can't know.

Daddy started to fix food for us and the front door opened before we seen Jawsay's which made Joey finally put her head up. He head a lot of bags in his hands.

Is Joey moving in with us?

"Wassup Lily" he nodded at me and waved back but decided to leave so that Joey could be with him.

I went and sat in the living room. His room door closed shortly after.

"They kicked you out?" Daddy asked me and shook my head.

"No I wanted them to have personal space" I told him and he nodded.

I watched him cook a little before watching tv and then he bring my breakfast to me.

"Thank you daddy" I spoke before he smirked and kissed my cheek.

"No problem."

Update

1/3/2021

1/3/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍