30💜

When I woke up my head hurt so bad, I didn't even want to move. I could feel the sun on me and that even aggravated me.

"Good afternoon princess" I heard daddy so making me smile a little.

"Here I got you this drink that should make you feel better" he told me before handing me a cup.

"Don't worry about what's in it just drink it, all of it and then I'll be back in here to give you your bath" he told me making me nod.

"Thank you daddy" I spoke as he walked out and he smiled.

"You're welcome princess" he responded before closing the door.

I got out of the bed and closed the curtains before taking a deep breath and holding my nose to drink the drink that he bought to me.

After I drink it all I could taste it making me want to throw up so I went and brushed my tongue so I wouldn't have to taste it anymore.

"You ready for the bath now?" He came back in and asked me making me nod.

"Yes."

I was beginning to fall into my happy place. I love it. He walked all the way into the room and closed the door behind himself before coming in the bathroom with me and starting the water, I watched him as he did it.

Yeah I love him. I love him too much, I don't know if that's okay. What if he gets tired of me? Then what will I do?

"Lily what are you thinking bout?" Daddy asked me making me shake my head.

"Don't start with that lying shit. What's on your mind?" He asked me making me sigh.

"Do you think you'll get tired of me?" I asked him and he just chuckled at me.

"Girl you ain't going nowhere, I want you forever mistakes and all" he told me, standing up and helping me out of my clothes.

I started to blush because of what he said, sitting in the tub.

"Lily do you know when your period is supposed to come?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"It should come soon" I told him and he nodded.

"Okay we have to get you some pads and stuff before it comes and you're going to school online now" he told me making me smile.

"Okay."

We were quiet for the rest of time that he watched me until there was knock at the room door.

"I'll go see what he wants, you can rinse" he told me making me smile and nod.

Update

1/15/2021

1/15/2021

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕