10💜

Omniscient

Stokeley finally returned to the room

Stokeley finally returned to the room. He made sure to dismiss his friends before tending to his princess.

But while he was gone Lily started herself up, thinking about her daddy made her horny and she ruined her panties. She took the ruined ones off because she didn't like the sticky feeling of her cum in her panties and the wetness from her spot.

"Princess it's time for a bath" Stokeley told her making her blush knowing that when her daddy undressed her he'd see she didn't have on the panties.

"I got it daddy I can do it myself" she tried to get him to believe so he wouldn't see but he shook his head.

He started her bath water and turned towards her "come on princess let's take your clothes off" he told her and she shook her head.

"I don't want to daddy" she told him, holding her skirt down.

"Princess you can't get in the bath with your clothes on."

He told her, walking up to her and trying to pull her skirt down but she smacked his hand making him raise an eyebrow at her.

"Girl have you lost your mind?" He asked her making her eyes widen when she realized what she did.

"No daddy I'm sorry" she told him and he shook his head.

He pulled her skirt down which made her cover her face in embarrassment.

"Princess where is your panties?" He asked her and she shrugged making him smack his teeth.

He looked at her part again and shook his head, it was so pretty to him he wanted to ruin it but he knew he couldn't right now. It was too soon.

"Princess where are your panties?" He asked her again, letting his finger touch only her surface but it still made her whimper.

"I hid them" she told him making him tilt his head in confusion.

"Why?" He asked her.

"Because they were wet and sticky" she answered making him smirk and chuckle.

"How did you get them like that princess?" He asked and she shrugged.

She honestly didn't know they had just ended up like that.

He stopped the water and finished undressing her before sitting her in the tub.

"Where did you hide them princess?" He asked her.

"Under your dresser" she mumbled making him nod.

"Don't do that again princess" he told her and she nodded.

"I'm sorry daddy" she told him.

He nodded at her and lathered her Minnie Mouse cloth in soap before he started to wash her. Him doing that did nothing but make the tingly and throbbing feeling return to Lily's parts.

She tried to ignore it but he moved lower and it only made the feeling grow which led to her whimpering.

Stokeley looked up at her with a confused look making her blush.

"Princess do you like when daddy touches you?" He asked her, touching her thigh.

She put her head down and nodded which made him smile. He chuckled and lifted her head by placing his fingers under her chin and pushing up, he pecked her lips before returning to washing her.

"Okay princess time to get out" he told her, standing in front of her with a towel before she stood up and stepped out of the tub and into the towel.

He wrapped it around her and picked her up, carrying her into the room and sitting her on the bed.

Honestly Stokeley just liked picking her up because she was so small and cute and Lily didn't mind because she liked him carrying her.

After Stokeley let the bath water out he came back in the room and got down to get her panties from under the dresser while she just watched.

Her cheeks turned a very bright red as he turned around with them in his hands, clearly seeing the cum on them.

He shook his head at her "you must really love spankings princess" he told her making her put her head down.

"No daddy I'm sorry for hiding them and hitting you, I won't do them again I promise" she told him but he knew that she still needed a punishment.

He felt he shouldn't spank her though because she just had one but he couldn't let her slide.

He looked over Lily's body, she needed two punishments and he was going to give both.

The first was teasing her.

He walked over to her and stood between her legs making her breath hitch. He rubbed his long fingers on her thighs before laying her back and then rubbing two fingers on her which made her shiver. When Stokeley noticed that Lily was getting turned on and wanted more he walked away from her.

Now he was going to ignore her for the rest of the night.

"Daddy" Lily whined which made him chuckle.

He pulled out a shirt and put it over her while she pouted.

"Daddy why did you stop?" She asked him but of course he didn't answer.

"Daddy" she whined, gripping his hand making him snatch it away and leave her alone in the room.

Lily whimpered and jumped off of the bed, following behind Stokeley.

"Daddy!" She yelled, trying to catch his attention but he continued to ignore her making her stomp her feet and fold her arms.

"Daddy stop ignoring me you're being mean!" She yelled and he continued his act, turning on his tv and sitting down and watching it.

She huffed and stomped to his room, slamming the door behind her "I want a new daddy!" She yelled which finally got Stokeley's attention

He walked back into his room and grabbed the small girl up by his shirt, putting fear in her body.

"What did you say?" He asked her and she looked away from him, not answering.

"Look at me Lily and tell me what you said" he demanded but she didn't listen.

"You starting to act like a brat."

Update

12/24/2019

12/24/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕