3💜

I had to go to school again today but I really didn't want to, everyone was so mean to me even when Pokeley did walk with me. They called me weird.

"Lily!" I heard my momma yell making me huff.

I want to be a bad girl and pretend I can't hear so maybe she'll forget about me like my dad did.

"Lily sweetheart it's time to get up" she told me in a quieter voice as she walked closer.

I pulled Bryan to me and shook my head.

"Lily why are you hiding under your cover?" I heard my momma above me.

"I don't want to go" I told her as I started to feel like I was going to cry.

"Lily you have to go, me and Dre have to go to work so no one is going to be here to take care of you" she told me and I still shook my head.

"No one takes care of my there either" I reminded my momma.

"Lily if you don't go to school I'm taking Bryan and the rest of your Teddies" she told me making me come from under the cover.

"I know it can be hard Lily but you have to go" she told me as her hand wiped the tears I cried.

I moved away from her and went to my suitcase, pouting as I picked out my clothes.

My momma is being mean to me right now, she won't let me stay home from the mean place because she's mean like them.

"Lily you better not throw no tantrum" she told me before she left my room and she took Bryan with her making me cry again.

But at least I have Lisa, Minnie, Pink jr and Mrs. plush.

I picked the clothes out.

My shoes are different from yesterday so maybe they won't make fun of them anymore

I brushed my teeth after and picked up Mrs. plush so she could ride with me and make me feel better.

"I'm ready momma" I told her and she nodded.

"It'll be okay Lily don't let people make you sad" she told me but that was hard to do.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I got lost because I forgot what class to go into after the first one and I left my schedule because I thought I was a big girl but now I'm the only one in the hallway.

"Hey!" Somebody yelled making me turn around and see Pokeley's friend Jawsay.

"Lily right?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"You lost?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Where is your schedule?" He continued with asking stuff and it made me nervous.

"Um I left it" I told him making him tilt his head at me.

"Why would you leave it?" He asked making me sigh.

"Because I thought I was a big girl" I pouted making him chuckle.

"Jawsay who are you t-" Pokeley stopped talking when he turned the corner and seen me.

"Hey Lily" he smiled at me making me blush.

I walked over to him and hugged him "hey almost daddy."

"Are you lost?" He asked me and I nodded.

He looked at the time on a phone and then at Jawsay before shrugging.

"Class has been in for a long time princess do you want to just come with me and Jahseh?" He asked and I shook my head.

"My momma is going to get mad at me Pokeley" I told him and he nodded.

"Your momma won't know anything princess we'll sign you out and bring you back" he told me making me sigh.

"Okay daddy but I don't want to get in trouble?" I told him and he nodded.

"So we just gone skip past the fact that she just called you d-alright" Jawsay said following behind me and Stokeley.

Update

11/18/2019

11/18/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕