59💜

I smiled as I ate the ice cream daddy gave me and sat back in my seat eating it. After the lady was rude to me earlier I was over people for today. I was ready to go home.

"Feel any better?" He asked me, rubbing my thigh.

I smiled at him and nodded my head even though I was lying. I just want to go home and lay down.

After daddy ate his ice cream he started to drive us back to the house like he told me he would. I hope Joey is still here because I want to play with her. That might help me feel better.

When we got to the house I seen police cars in the parking lot but ignored it and followed daddy upstairs and into the house. Then I seen the police officers sitting there with Jahseh making me freeze up.

"Hello Lily" one of the officers spoke to me as he turned around.

I don't want to leave again. They can't take me away from Stokeley right? He has custody of me, that's what they said in the court.

"Stokeley" he spoke, tipping his hat at him which scared me more.

Are they taking me?

"We came to give you guys court orders, Lily's Aunt wants to fight for custody of her" he told us making my heart sink.

I only have one aunt and she's a bitch. Her and my mom stopped talking because she just wouldn't respect me or my mom. I can't stay with her.

I watched as Stokeley took the papers then the cops walked out. I sighed and walked into the room. I kicked off my shoes before crawling in the bed and burying my face in the pillow, crying.

I heard the door open and shut before I felt his arm over me and he moved me closer to him.

"It'll be okay, they're going to let you stay I'm sure of it" he told me making me nod.

I wanted to trust his words but just with my luck I end up with her. Being abused again, I can't keep going through all of this I don't have the mental capacity for it.

He grabbed me so that I my body turned over and wiped my tears for me.

"You're going to be okay, they won't take you from me I promise" he told me making me smile before putting my head on his chest.

"Thank you" I told him as I locked our hands.

He makes it sound so right but I still have that caving feeling in my chest.

Something isn't right.

Update

9/28/2021

9/28/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍